or Connect

Posts by Freedom~Mama

Yep once your hair dries there is little smell. I think it just smells like clean fresh hair. It def. does not leave a strong vinegar smell.
Thanks for the replies! I was excited to be able to get my youngest DD's birthday cake with FS as well. Does anyone know if there is a list of what you can and can't buy with food stamps? I guess it prob. varies from state to state. I am from ID.
This is a great idea! I always get burnt out and end up feeling like I get nothing accomplished. I think short periods of deep cleaning would really help me. Right now I am going to vacuum and clean the kitchen and bathroom counters.
Glad to know I am not crazy! I love my kiddos more than anything but lately I am thinking that a break during the day would let us all appreciate eachother more. I am just really looking forward to finding myself again a bit. Beyond that my kids are just so busy and I feel like I am not enough for them...I don't have the stamina to entertain them and play with them for every second of the day! My oldest is in Pre-K which has been awesome and has helped a lot. My...
We don't have cable tv or cell phones. We buy most toiletries at the $1 store. Use BS, Vinegar and Borax to clean, it is cheap, safe and has a ton of uses. We do not have a laundry maching or dish washer so we save money on those things. We do dishes by hand and go 2x a month to the laundry mat to do laundry. We down sized to a tiny 2 bedroom 1 bath apartment that is $500 a month with water, trash and sewage included. DH takes the bus to school/work when he...
I have been a SAHM for 5 years now. Even before getting pregnant I always knew I would SAH with the kids...DH and I originally agreed that I would stay home until the youngest was in Kindergarten. It is so nice to have a Spouse that has supported this and feels as strongly as I do about it. For the first few years I absolutely loved staying at home and making baby food, using cloth diapers, breastfeeding, making cute tye dyed baby clothes etc. Now my kids are 3 and...
This is embarrassing but I am kind of a cry baby and always have been. I am highly emotional and sensitive. Every little thing hurts my feelings and when I am upset, embarrassed, angry etc I cry. I feel like my kids are already used to it and think it is normal. It is not just a depression issue...I am this emotionall all the time regardless of if I am depressed or not. It is very frustrating and my DH and family members get very annoyed because anytime anyone wants...
I did not have twins but both of my girls were preemies and I had PUPPS with my oldest DD. It was sooo uncomfortable. I would wake up in the night scratching like crazy and it spread to my hips and upper thighs, stomach, breasts and neck. I got a steroid cream and an IV dose of Benadryl which helped a lot temporarily. Just remember that it won't last forever. I know how horrible it can be though!
I would say smaller and keep the cash. That is JMO. We are a family of 4 though living in a 750sq ft apartment so 1200 sq ft sounds pretty big to me!
BTW we are a family of 4 (2 adults, a 3 yo, and a 5 yo).