or Connect

Posts by gbutterflykissesm

Rose, that is so hard. I don't even know what to say. I"m so sorry.
Thanks for all of your replies! It WAS a vaginal u/s, so I think those usually pick up the heart rate earlier than abdominal... she tried to do an abdominal last time, but although she could see, she said not well enough. (Either I"m too chunky or I have a tilted uterus, which I've been told in the past).
Hi all, I've been lurking for a few weeks. I found that I was actively seeking out threads about loss on MDC and it was bringing me down, and I was feeling very negative and worried about my pregnancy. Then I started spotting the weekend before my 6 weeks were up, totally freaked out, went for an u/s on the day I thought would have been 6w1d and I saw the baby! Everything looked good, it measured 6w3d, and had a heartbeat. The heart rate was only 113 then. My MW asked...
Ok, so I am just checking in today, and I haven't read backwards too far, but Binkin - your shiznit looks gooooooood! (by that I mean temps). Weren't you going to test today? You are looking HOT!! Zen, you too! Ok, back to work and avoiding the scary pregnancy threads....
Hey girls! I have been MIA lately, I know, I know. I have been spotting for a week and was freaking out, and was finding myself only looking for information on miscarriages, and then on Saturday night to Sunday I was spotting red and it freaked me out even more, and I banned myself from the internet. I had been being negative ever since I got my BFP and everything I was reading was fueling my negativity... so I gave up for a little while. But I went to the doctor last...
Ooh, yay! That is awesome! I'm so glad everything went well...
I'm sorry that the news wasn't a big relief for you! Can you call your midwife with the results and see what she says? I also agree with PP that sometimes they write something on the discharge paperwork for the sake of having something concrete written there. I have had issues like that with doctors before. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!
hahahaha! I'll trade with you! I am not usually a worrywart, but I have been so WORRIED since I got my BFP! I hate it. I know I will regret saying this when I am over the toilet puking (which I've only done twice so far), but I want more symptoms! With the peeing thing, I definitely have to pee once an hour no matter where I am, but I was always like that.
I'll be checking back here all day, so please update us. I'm sending good vibes your way!
Has anyone else NOT had an increased need to pee? I am drinking a lot more - at LEAST 10-12 glasses of water a day, plus a few glasses of milk and juice, but I do not get up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom, nor do I go any more than usual. Does anyone else have this same (lack of)problem?