or Connect

Posts by Tdunahoo

Taking notes on the responses. Our 4 year olds sound VERY similar. 
Spencer Ewen
I'm making 1 container from my ice tea maker every other day it seems, so about 2.5-3 cups a day. I haven't really noticed any difference since upping how much I'm drinking but who knows? 
congrats!!!!
36 weeks
My last pregnancy when I was 8.5 mths pregnant my MIL said to me "you're wide pregnant. Not that cute basketball pregnant like a lot of women"    I don't think my belly is that big, its big for me but I'm all torso so I have more of a long belly, the new midwife I'm seeing what measuring me at my first apt with her and feeling around and said "well, do you think he's going to be a big baby?" I just laughed and said "my ODS was 7lbs10oz so I don't think I grow them...
Here is my list as of right now     Hospital bag 3 pair underwear 2 nursing bras 3 tanks 1 pair sweats 1 skirt Clothes for Mark (underwear, shirt, shorts) bikini top squishy ball for hands lavender lotion hairbands shampoo/conditioner/body wash toothbrush/toothpaste hairbrush, hairdryer, straightener  overnight pads lip chap camera camera charger copy of birth plan x2 cell phone cell phone charger bathing suit for...
Congrats mama! Beautiful birth story!
LOL!     
CONGRATS!!!!