or Connect

Posts by iixivboots

Happy mother's day to all the Bajingo mamas, including our mama-to-be Lilac and our mamas working on cooking #2. Tank, that is so funny, never met another Lyle but I guess one of the babies on 16 and pregnant was named Lyle.
Happy mother's day to all the Bajingo mamas, including our mama-to-be Lilac and our mamas working on cooking #2. Tank, that is so funny, never met another Lyle but I guess one of the babies on 16 and pregnant was named Lyle.
OMG Lilac, TWINS! What an awesome surprise! Congratulations!  
Aww congrats Tear, how cute! And congrats tank!   Lilac, do post here and keep us updated, I guess the Bajingo fire couldn't burn forever through ttc, pregnant, and babe boards. But hopefully some of the ladies on the TTC board will be getting BFPs soon.     Tomorrow is our first big travel with 9 month old Lyle. He's teething pretty hard, but generally loves attention and being around people so we're hoping he'll make it okay for the 3.5 hour flight. Also...
Did everyone see, Lilac got her much-anticipated BFP!!! :-D
Lilac I think I sent you a pm but my phone is being weird so if it didn't send... Just saw this now, so happy for you! Congratulations.
Lilac, peeking in to check on you, keeping you in my thoughts! Hope you keep feeling good and there's good news soon... What will the next u/s check for? Too early for yolk sac, right?
Lilac, I am so excited for you guys! Hope you get all the insurance stuff worked out.
Bumping this, miss you guys!