or Connect

Posts by iixivboots

Ugh. We went to the doc last week because it seemed like reflux meds weren't working anymore. He kept him on Zantac but gave us two different dosing instructions to try, neither of which have worked. I wish he would have given us a different medicine because even he admitted it stops working after a few months. Also its been 6.5 days since the last poop. In the past 24 hours he's been nursing every two to three hours. Sometimes every hour. I'm worried about supply a...
penny, that is awesome. Hopefully she can get hooked up with human milk for human babies or some such organization?
I want one of these with a peridot charm, as well...   http://www.etsy.com/listing/63075173/mommy-necklace-two-letters-hand-stamped?ref=af_new_item   There's different sellers but the idea is the same. :)
I'm kind of a goober, I just posted this to the August 2013 DDC. They only have FOUR members right now :)   "Not pregnant, just here to give you guys lots of good wishes and sisterhood from the August 2012 group. We can't believe it's time for us to pass our torch for hot summer babies to y'all. But we found so much support, laughter, and information in our DDC. We wish you the same!"
Not pregnant, just here to give you guys lots of good wishes and sisterhood from the August 2012 group. We can't believe it's time for us to pass our torch for hot summer babies to y'all. But we found so much support, laughter, and information in our DDC. We wish you the same!
I can't believe they're opening the August 2013 DDC! Crazy. What an amazing year it has been, mamas!
Last year on 11/19, our dating anniversary (10 years) we planted a tree. That was also on or around when Lyle was conceived. I think i didn't get my BFP until 12/5. It was my first cycle of clomid and I was so frustrated my period wasn't coming because I was supposed to call the fertility clinic at the start of my next cycle. Ha. I'm also super-grateful for this DDC, no bias but we're clearly the best! Lots of love to everyone and a happy holiday to you and your...
Aww congrats to DesertSunsets for winning the Halloween costume contest, SO CUTE baby HP, perfect for little Ever and all that black hair.   http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1366791/show-off-your-spooky-style-enter-the-mothering-halloween-costume-contest-sponsored-by-barefoot-books/100#post_17176074
Totally with the leg slamming! He wakes me up with it now, I don't remember it before this week or last week.
I hate the gift exchange crap, too. We tried to do charity gifts for several years and some people were into it, and some weren't. We still do it for my BIL because his daughter was a preemie so they support March of Dimes. They do Donors Choose for us. Books for their kids. My SIL is the one who poo-poo'd the charity thing, didn't get us anything and said "I give to my favorite charity: me" Really? So we didn't do gifts with them for awhile and then she sent us...