or Connect

Posts by blackbird2

Yay! ryleeee I'm in that uncomfortable waiting period ... trying to wait until the 24th to test. I'm feeling kinda itchy/yeasty - my first sign of pregnancy last time around was a sudden yeast infection. So for once in my life I'm excited about that possibility. I'm on CD29 today ... and trying very hard to think about something else!!
Hello! I'm doing my check-in early since I'm going out of town tomorrow. elonwy - congrats! yay! Name: blackbird2 Date: Sept 16 Where are you in your cycle: CD25 Wouldn't it be nice if I knew DPO? Symptoms if they apply: fuller boobs, painful nursing. This usually happens at some point in my cycle, although I thought it was happening earlier. things usually return to normal for a little while before AF. When are you thinking of testing: Not sure -...
Hi - I was dx hypothyroid early to mid-pregnancy with my first. I think as long as you're working on getting it under control you're fine ... it's just a little more complicated to do so while pregnant because your dose increases. Some labs include a thyroid test as part of the standard early pregancy blood draw, so i'm sure for a fair number of people, that's when they find out. I was totally scared by the news too. But everything turned out fine. I just have to take...
Weekend Check-In Name: blackbird2 Date: September 10th Where are you in your cycle: CD 19 Symptoms if they apply: Nope When are you thinking of testing: When AF is due, around the 21st. Thoughts: Lots of BDing this cyle, so that's not a problem. I think I Oed some time this last week, according to CM and just general timing in my cycle. (I really wish I had learned about charting as a teenager just to learn more about my cycles. At this point, charting for TTC...
Well, it's kinda post-weekend, but this is a long weekend, right? Weekend Check-In Name: blackbird2 Date: Sept 6 Where are you in your cycle: cd15 Symptoms if they apply: none When are you thinking of testing: around the 21st Thoughts: I should be Oing sometime around now, but I haven't gotten any indications. Trying not to worry about it. Appointments: none Any new regimes, ie herbs, medications, mantras etc: nope Do you have any stress triggers: work to be...
Hello! I'd like to join this list since not stressing/obsessing is a definite goal for me this time around. Here we go: Name: blackbird2 Date: august 25 Where are you in your cycle: cd3 Symptoms if they apply: - When are you thinking of testing: 4-5 weeks. I'd try to hold out longer, but my thyroid meds might need adjusting and, man, it's hard to wait! Thoughts: When ttc #1 it was a total rollercoaster. I'd like to be a little more even keeled this...
Ok, I haven't BTDT, but here are a couple of thoughts about helping your LOs adjustment: use photos and pictures both to talk about where you're going and what you are going to see, and to look back at friends and familiar places that you've left behind. Expect him (and yourself) to go through several cycles of loving it, wanting to flee, resisting everything, and fitting in (there's some fancy name for this process). Be super extra patient with yourself and him. (I'm...
We've night EC'd. The main thing is just like daytime EC - try to get a sense of what his "signals" are: a period of extended restlessness, making noises, getting into child's pose, sitting up and flopping over... or just timing. Like the PP said, your LO doesn't need to fully waken. And decide on an easy way to deal with night misses (like just drop a towel over it or change a pad out from under your LO) to keep the disturbance to a minimum for all of you. If you...
yeah, I'm having a bit of a problem with that ... recently at a playgroup while talking to my LO (23months) about returning a special toy that he had just been given because the owner and playgroup host decided his turn was up, said host walked over and tried to physically take it from him. While I was talking to him.
Quote: Originally Posted by lookatreestar oh yeah. it cracks me up when she calls me "maaaaaama firstname!!! come hereeeeee"