or Connect

Posts by Kerimommyof2

After dd i relised untill a certain age its just hard to get it all done... when my dd was 4-5 life got so much easier so i decided to have another one...well my ds is 3 and life is still hetic and im sure for a few more yrs it will be.. I can not do it all in one day and be sane! I school yr round so i have more flexability...we do our Online studys(online programs are much easier all around imo) only a few days a week... so for instantes i do school work mon,tues,&...
When people try and say "dont you feel its your obligation to society to vax your kid" .....My thoughts are NO my kids are 1st of all more important to me then anything else....BUT if they really want to go off that logic then i say "dont you think its your obligation for you NOT to vaccinate your child withe LIVE VIRUS VACCINES as they spread diseases !"
I totally think it can be done ! Especially early on..it doesnt take that much time..my dd is in 2 nd grade and we do about 1-2 hrs a day 3 days a week... plus you do have weekends with dh right?
I havnt read all replys..but i just wanted to say that ..If it were me,I would have been more offended that it was my parenting style that made her not want her child near me the my vaccination staues I mean okay,I get how most people dont understand about diseas vaccines ect..so i get how a new mom could be scared with a dr whispering in her ears kwim but i personally would let it go and move on.... and i would probally let people i baby sit for know my vax...
Hi ...well i know that this is tough on you..my dd who never went to public school she is 8 now used to ask alot!...but i found once i got her in home school groups where she saw other kids that home schooled like her..she was much more content with staying home plus he is only 4....Try to think on his level...more then likley he is thinking about how he is gonna miss his friends.....why dont you see if you can set up reg play dates with some of the kids..that way he wont...
I can not speak for everyone ..but even thou this is a non-vax board..we welcome people who our questioning...because like you said we dont vax and can help from a different point of view I know this is a hard choice.....but most of us have chosen not to vax..not because the "diseases" our not in our country or because we have medical care...but because we have researched the vaccines and know that they are toxic,ineffective and out right dangerous... So at least for me...
There is a great site i just found and its all about Spelling & site words ect..and its FREE! www.spellingcity.com hth
I personally wouldnt do it.....on avg 95% of people who come in contact with polio have no signs or symptoms..of those 5 % 1/2 fully recover... Taking the vaccine is only going to compromise her immune system making her more vunerable to disease..
I think every child is different and will learn when ready If they dont seem interested try to do"fun" learning activatys.. I know my dd who is 8 only recently started reading and only after i switched her to a online program ~Time4Learning~ did she learn to read....if its not fun they wont be interested kwim my son who is 3 is different at age 2 he knew his letters and now knows some site words..i havnt pushed him he just does the program too, and watches tv...
We try to be part of groups as much as we can...but life happens so we are not what you call "active"