or Connect

Posts by Kerimommyof2

Hi everyone.. I am so excited we just started "The story of the World vol 1" Anyone else reading it too?
we read and i do a game where sometimes i will spell a word like i go ~do you want some C-A-K-E..she has to figure it out to know also there a Free online program called spellingcity anyways thats what we do
Well i BF my dd 3 yrs and my son is going to be 3 next week and i honestly dont see him weaning for probally another year.. I am fortunate that my hubby doesnt mind..i mean why should he care the time my boobs should be of his concern is when we are together romanticly kwim..and then i would think he would like the extra volume my milk gives my boobs and he has also said he likes the sweet taiste of my boobs ~if he refuses to be supportive i would just tell him to...
I personally do make a point if possible to avoid recently vaxed children (live virus vaccines can shed up to 4 weeks) But when i am out i try to just not get close to them if i know they have been vaccinated...You could always ask which ones the child is having..who knows might not be live virus vaccines anyways
From what i'v researched and "drs" i'v spoken to to get tetnus 1st you have to have a injury where it is not able to get air in it(tetnus spores can not live in air) then spores must be preasent (which i doubt grease has tetnus spores you get that from rust,dirt or poo....) So unless its so deep that you know air is uanble to get inside or you have recenty rubbed dirt,poo or rust and again didnt clean it then maybe some concern is warrented..but you again have other...
located this information from Dr.Sherri Tennpeny site ~saynotovaccines www.drtennpenny.com BASIC FACTS TO KNOW ABOUT VACCINATIONS 1. Vaccines are toxic. *Vaccines contain substances poisonous to humans (i.e. mercury, formaldehyde, aluminum, etc.) Vaccine package inserts contain this and other information required by law to be disclosed to the public. Although these inserts are produced for consumers, doctors do not make them available to their patients....
USA National Organizations National Vaccine Information Center (NVIC) 407 Church Street, Suite H Vienna, VA 22180 703-938-0342. NVIC Website NVIC is the largest and most well-established national non-profit organization dedicated to preventing vaccine injuries and deaths through public education. They offer memberships, operate a vaccine reaction report registry, and publish a bi-monthly newsletter. Write, phone, or email for more information. PROVE...
One important thing to remember is "live virus" vaccines can shed for up to 4 weeks!