or Connect

Posts by gromero

This was my question..... Quote: Originally Posted by gromero May I ask another question? Is what my sil (dh's twin sister) doing/going through right now...is she really truly serious about it, or is she doing it for the attention? Thanks so much bigeyes!!!
Quote: Originally Posted by Gentle~Mommy :) she is ramming the stroller into the wall Woops...sorry, I didn't realize that she was ramming the stroller into the wall!!! Just, incredible...I did a search on her name and not much came up. Most of the stuff was in Sweedish (I think). Obvisouly, there is a problem with her in her country if other doctors are thinking or trying to take action against her. This is without a doubt, abuse. ...
Basically, she has the baby (I am talking infant here...the one in the video I saw had the newbornish cry still) laying on their tummy in a carriage, and she is pushing it pretty roughly back and forth, and when the baby starts to cry and lifts its head up and archs their back, she pushs them back down and turns their face to one side...I am not talking a soft push....this is a rough push, and will go right back to pushing the carriage. Each time the baby lifts his head...
I just saw a video on you tube of her "technique"...I am speechless....I can't believe people would even believe for one second that her "technique" would be okay for a baby!!!! I honestly feel sick to my stomach right now after viewing it....those poor poor babies whose parents who do what she says.
Quote: Originally Posted by Nova0929 Also, Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child insists that bedtime should be at 6:30 - 7:00 to meet baby's biological rhythm. His diagnosis for sleep problems is always an earlier bedtime, and the "testimonies" in the book all swear by earlier bedtimes. Has anyone had any success with that? We can't seem to get that to happen consistently. But, we have had a few wonderful nights when he went to sleep by 7pm. He sleeps more...
*When you worry about taking your ds to a park with a fire hydrant...he just might use it to go pee on instead of the bathroom (ds has been doing this lately and it is driving.me.nuts) *When one of your boys gets all excited and screams for you to come to the restroom...to show you his "biggest poop EVER!" *When your husband starts to kiss you on your neck and pulls back suddenly and asks if the baby has thrown up on your recently....and if you remembered to wipe it...
Every other day, usually. Lately...it has been about once a week. During the spring and summer though they play so hard and get so dirty that they HAVE to take a bath before bed...I am talking mud and dirt covering every single square ince of their body. I do want them to get used to some sort of routine for when they get older though, so I need to get back to the if not every day, then every other day routine.
Quote: Originally Posted by princesstutu I agree. If a heel is shorter than 3", I won't wear it. What's the point? It's like I'm teetering around. I can walk solidly in a 4". It's the most practical height, IMO. Same here. My mom got married about three years ago and when she picked out the bridesmaid shoes, I just about died. The heel was about 2-2 1/2 inches, and I felt so clunky walking around in them. I begged and pleaded with her to...
I have no idea where to begin...For the past year or so, I have been feeling so dang overwhelmed, stressed out, angry, antsy, tired, just everything. I know that some of these feelings are normal, I mean I am a mom of 4 kids and I homeschool them, but I swear I know the intensity of what I am feeling is what is not normal, it is insane. I can't handle when little things happen...such as the kids knocking hangers off the table while I am folding laundry...I end up...
May I ask another question? Is what my sil (dh's twin sister) doing/going through right now...is she really truly serious about it, or is she doing it for the attention? Thanks so much bigeyes!!!