or Connect

Posts by gromero

May I join you ladies? I've been reading along for a few months now and finally decided to jump on in. My name is Gina and I have 4 kids (really we have 5...Dh has a son from his previous marriage that is 13 that lives a few states north of us. We only see him once a year or so). We are on the fence about having another one, but we are not preventing, so we'll see what happens. Well, I am watching my two nephews today as well and all the kids are begging to go...
Do you think I will have another baby or are we done having kids?
Quote: Originally Posted by Amber Lion There are lots of other places in our house that are seeing more action these days. :
I am going to really put myself out here and tell you my mishap. I was a huuuuge target addict. I would do the same thing as you would, only take the kids with me, and walk out of there spending $50 or more. Well, a few months ago that "tiny" mistake cost me $600....I spent about $150 (I was under the impression we had the money in the acct. to spend it), and in overdraft fees, etc., it cost us $600. We are a family that has minimal savings, and usually just lived...
I never even thought about yeast...thank you. We have taken him to his pedi but she doesn't feel it needs a refferal to an allergist, but this time I might take him in to see another pedi to get it. thanks!
Logan has had this reaccuring rash for several months now and we just can't figure out what it is. Here is a picture of it from my blog... http://ginascloset.wordpress.com/200...-in-the-world/ Have any of you other mamas seen this on your babes? He has it right now all over his back, stomach, legs, arms and somewhat in his groin. They don't seem to bother him in the least bit, they are not raised, he does not have a fever. I have taken him to his pedi but she...
Please please please call right away. When everything is added all up, something sounds wrong...really wrong. Can you imagine...what if there really was kids locked up in those rooms, and they heard someone in the house? Dh was was in a very very very abusive home growing up, and he has told me many many times that he wished all the time that someone would have called cps on his mom, that he knew people knew something was wrong but never wanted to get involved. ...
I third or fourth or whatever that Anaheim is pretty hard without a car. Our public transportation is not like other metropolitian areas. If you still plan on going, I would give Disneyland a shot in the evenings...much cooler, more relaxed then the day time. I *think* the prices are cheaper if you go after 4pm, or something like that. There is also this science museum that is a lot of fun for the kids http://www.discoverycube.org/ The closest beaches to the...
I just thought I would chime in here with two different points of view. When I turned about 16 or 17, I was constantly reminded by my family that when I turned 18 I would have to move out, take care of all my housing needs and bills all by myself, all the while never being taught those skills. I always had someone doing my laundry for me, cooking and cleaning for me, filling up my gas tank for me, so on and so on. I did move out after graduation (I was still 17) but...
Blankets and pillows here, too. I sleep with lots of pillows....two for behind my head, one for behind my back when I sleep on my side for the extra support, one for between my knees and usually another one thrown in there somewhere. Dh jokes that the pillows have replaced him in bed since he works nights. We live in So. Ca., so very rarely does it get cold enough to require anything more then a blanket or regular comforter. Logan was born in October and nothing...