or Connect

Posts by trancechylde

My son goes to bed around 9pm and wakes up between 7 and 8 am. He naps every day, around 1.5- 2hrs. He's 2.5 yrs.
Here is some info- carrots are fine! http://www.wholesomebabyfood.com/nitratearticle.htm
My son (24 months) is exactly the same way. I'm interested to hear suggestions. I'm torn between "intervening" in the way you describe, and just accepting that maybe that's just the way he is, and not trying to "change" him...
I don't even think we have an iron If we do, there is no way I will be ironing my kids t-shirts and shorts. Seems like an act in futility to me as they are mostly rolling around on the floor/in the sand all day.
My DS is 22 months and has been potty trained for 2 months now! We did the same thing, bought the potty, told him what it was for, and put NO PRESSURE on him at all. Found out through trial and error that he HATES the potty and will only use the big toilet. He stands up on a step for pees and has one of those booster type seats for poops. Basically, he let US know when he was ready and I'm so proud and amazed and relieved To be honest I had been completely...
Quote: Originally Posted by Astraia I voted not afraid. I won't say I'm looking forward to it- whenever I get diarrhea cramps I think to myself, "oh lord, there's going to be another 10 hrs of this pain pretty soon!" I laughed out loud at this- this is me exactly. Every time I have any gas cramps or stomach upsets, I keep telling myself "Girl, it's gonna get a WHOLE lot worse that this!"
[QUOTE=GradysMom;14193764]Men think they have the only stretching and growing body part.... ours is hidden and powerful...QUOTE] I LOVE this!!! :
I had a pretty dark one with my first pregnancy (BOY) and I don't have one at all this time (BOY) so, no; for ME, it does not indicate gender
:Puke
Congrats Mama!!! I am planning my first VBAC at the end of the month with spacing of 20 months between kiddos. I may be stalking you for advice Enjoy your babymoon