or Connect

Posts by trancechylde

Quote: Originally Posted by Care Lee Honestly, I think pregnancy just wierds some men out. I didn't think my partner would be bothered at all because we normally have a very active, enjoyable, and satisfying sex life, but it turned out that pregnancy puts a kink in it. I don't think he finds my body sexy during this time. He says the right things because he knows he should, but then after pregnancy he will admit that he's glad that I'm back. However,...
Quote: Originally Posted by 2boyzmama Depends on the time of day...in the mornings I'm about the same weight, in the evenings I'm awfully bloated and am up a few pounds. I've had nausea and aversions, but no actual vomiting (so far) so that's helping. I am exactly the same. First thing in the mornings, I weigh pretty much the same as before, but last thing at night, I'm up around 1.5 kilos (around 3lbs I think) With my last pregnancy, I...
I am ditzy in general and a nightmare when pregnant. Luckilyl everyone around me is patient and indulging with me, so I have a built-in crew of "momma-hens" reminding me to remember my keys, write that down, take my lunch, return this message etc etc. I exasperate myself sometimes, so I think my husband must be a saint for living with me all this time
[QUOTE=seraphim0517;13184400] Quote: Originally Posted by mwherbs now I have a question when measuring the length of your labor are you including the part before "active" labor? the definition of active labor for a multip is different than active labor for a primip- active labor for a multip is when a mom is 5 cm dilated has regular contractions no more than 5 minutes apart lasting 1 minute to a minute and a half, before that is prodromal labor and is...
I have also heard that flaxseed oil is not good during pregnancy. If you google it, you will find a lot of articles; it seems nobody feels strongly enough to say "Don't take it"!!! but also none of them say it is safe either. Here is a small excerpt: Flax Seed Oil and pregnancy Some doctors believe that pregnant women should not take flax seed oil. The main reason that some doctors don’t approve of taking flax seed oil while pregnant is because flax seed seems...
Quote: Originally Posted by magstphil Food for thought- concern for what the masses might think or what that future wife/boss/etc might think is the same excuse a lot of parents use to circ their sons not to mention vax. No thanks. It's never a good excuse. You're saying that "a lot of parents" vax their children because of what other people (BOSSES and FUTURE WIVES) might think?? Really? That's a bit of a sweeping statement IMHO- In...
I am around 10 weeks pregnant with number 2 and my breasts are not sore at all this time. Last time it was my biggest and longest lasting symptom. I'm not sure if I should be relieved or worried
: I'm also confused about the fish oil thing... Everything I have read advises AGAINST fish oil in the first tri because of the very high levels of vitamin A?? Somebody enlighten me please I have a huge bottle at home that I stopped taking. sigh.
I personally don't feel comfortable with aspartame whether pregnant or not. I have a couple cups of coffee a day, and the occasional glass of wine, but that stuff freaks me out. There must be a similar vitamin out there that doesn't use artificial sweeteners? JMHO
I feel great in the mornings, and get gradually worse as the day goes on. By 7-8pm-ish, I am really pretty green.