or Connect

Posts by DreamsInDigital

Mine was at 607 at 16 DPO. That's the only time they checked it. That's about triple the median level for 16 DPO so we did an early u/s at 5w5d to rule out twins. Just one tiny healthy bean with a beautiful flicker of a heartbeat.
I have a new one. Fruit Loops.
All I want is something cold and wet and sweet. Watermelon, canteloupe, strawberries and lemon iced tea is all I've been existing on for the past 3 weeks. Ugh.
Updated to here, including you ladies that sent me a PM. Welcome to all our new additions!
SHPG just AMAZED me day before yesterday. We had a sudden unexpected snow storm and got 4-5 inches of snow in just a few hours, while I was at work. I walked home (cuz I've lived in SW Washington my whole life and do not know how to drive in snow). He called a little while later and I told him about walking home in the snow and how I'd have to walk back (I work a split shift) and I was very tired and so on. Mostly just whining and sniveling. Anyway, so I'm sitting here...
Only one tiny bean, measuring perfectly for my dates, with a beautiful little flicker of a heartbeat. No explanation for the high beta, but I'll happily take one healthy baby.
I added you three! Welcome!
I have an ultrasound on Tuesday. Really hoping to see a heartbeat!
I think it's rude. Seriously.
Late July: Kristeremy -Kristen -expecting #3 two_sets_of_twins -Janet -expecting #7 Late July/Early August: Neptune2 -Val -expecting#3 AmyKT -Amy -expecting#2 Fruitful4Him ~Ruth ~expecting#6 somegirl99 ~Paula ~expecting#1 violet ~Violet ~expecting#1 Sometime in August: osker ~K&H ~expecting#1 MommaLura ~Lura ~expecting#2 momtoafireteam ~Nikki ~expecting#5 geekgolightly ~Kathy ~expecting #2 miss_nikki ~Nikki ~expecting #4 lunarlady ~Carlyn ~expecting #2 Early...