or Connect

Posts by tammyw

I'm sorry, I know this belongs in the Tribal section, but it doesn't seem to get much action. I'm new to the area and looking for mommies with similar parenting styles as mine. My daughter is 7 month and we're breastfeeding and cosleeping. sorry if this violates any rules of posting here, just really hoping to meet some new moms. will also be joining the local la leche league. thanks
IT'S HARD!!! but it does get easier the longer you do it (surprisingly) because I just eat the same stuff over and over again, and yes it gets boring, but I figure I"m doing what I have to do for my daughter. What I mostly eat: - chicken - steak - eggs (hardboiled mostly in salads) - avocadoes - rice (lots of rice!) - corn cereal - rice milk - salad with veggies, eggs, avocadoes, and olive oil/balsamic vinegar - salmon - lentil soup (again, find a brand that...
My dd is 6 mos and has food allergies. I have eliminated dairy, wheat, soy, and a few other things (used to eliminate more). She does wake a lot at night and basically nurses every two hours around the clock. I think her tummy gets upset and therefore she eats less, requiring her to eat more frequently. That could be the case with your dd. Wheat takes 3 days to get out of your system. As for allergy testing, no, it's really not known to be accurate at this age,...
I'm new to this board! I have a question about nighttime nursing. My daughter is 6 months old and nurses all night every night, about every 2 hours. Is this fairly normal? Part of me thinks it's because she has suffered food allergies (which is why I'm on a very restricted diet) from birth, and only eats a little at a time and needs to eat more frequently. She pretty much eats every 2 hours around the clock. I was just curious how common this was. I once had someone...