or Connect

Posts by hotharmony

Downriver and Livonia La Leche League groups are hosting a natural focused Mom 2 Mom Sale! Friday September 9th from 5:30‐9:30PM. Saint Paul United Church, 24158 Goddard Rd, TAYLOR, MI 48180 This will be a great way to buy and sell all of the baby basics like cloth diapers, baby wearing carriers, co‐sleeping attachments, breastfeeding equipment and baby clothes! Tables are $20/8', $1 per large item, and $5 for rack space. If you are interested in having a table...
There is a new La Leche League group starting the first meeting is May 28th from 3-5pm.   Every fourth Saturday of the month 300 N Huron St, look for the long green awning   Hope to see you there!
 Michael's
I gained 40lbs total and I'm down 15, it sounds so low when I hear what all you other mamas have lost. So 26 more for me to loose, I'm hoping for about 5lbs a month and I should be back to prebaby weight in about 5 months.  Then I'll just have my normal 25lbs to loose, haha.  Maybe if I really stick it out all year I'll be looking really good by this time next year!

I am 35lbs over my pre weight, ugh.   Next week I am staring a modified phase 1 of SB. All phase one foods with one fruit and one grain per day.  Heres to hoping I drop 5-10 in the next few weeks.
I had Oliver on November 3rd and I am feeling so so.  He seems to be nursing fine but is still jaundice so I am supplementing with donated breast milk from a friend and he nurses frequently like upwards of 12 times a day.   I had two little tears one has healed and the other is on its way to healing.  I have been having some pain in my clitoral area for the last two days and I am hoping that its everything just going back into place.   I have been feeling really...
Here is his birth story, it was perfect!
She is beautiful!!!
Congradulations! That's wonderful news!