or Connect

Posts by Plaid Leopard

I just happened to see this as I was browsing. I'm curious how he was able to get a US passport without a consular report of birth abroad? Two of my children were born in Germany, and we had to report their births at the US embassy before we could apply for their passports. Also, we were given several different copies of the birth certificates at the Burgeramt, one of which had French and English translations on it.
I just happened to see this in new posts. I'm curious how he was able to get a US passport without a consular report of birth abroad? Two of my children were born in Germany, and we had to report their births at the US embassy before we could apply for their passports. Also, we were given several different copies of the birth certificates at the Burgeramt, one of which had French and English translations on it.
subbing- I have started decluttering in the house and clearing the yard and preparing the garden for planting . Good things have been happening this year and I have the feeling they are only going to get better! I've had lots of movement from this TM and am very excited about doing the next one.
Intact DH and intact 3, 7 and 12yo sons. Never had any problems.
My second child nursed until she was 5 1/2, and probably would have continued for much longer if it had been completely up to her.
That's a pretty impressive list as well! How are you liking England?
Hello and welcome to MDC. I'm an American living in Cambridgeshire with my French husband and 4 kids. Where in Germany are you from? We lived in Leipzig and also in Saarbrucken before moving to the UK.
Glad it all went ok. For future reference for anyone else that needs passports/birth reports etc from the Embassy - you are allowed to bring a self-addressed, stamped Special Delivery envelope (or send one with our application) for them to send your stuff back to you. Here in the UK it costs less than £6 compared to the £14 courier service they offer at the Embassy.
Bonjour! I am American, my husband is French and we live in England with our 4 children. We speak French and English at home (I am fluent in French), and the children follow the CNED curriculum, so have learned/are learning  to read and write in French. The older two have taught themsleves to read in English. I am not particularly thrilled with CNED, but DH is not really a homeschooler at heart and it is important to him that the children follow this curriculum. Oh...
I am so sorry. Much love to you and your family.