or Connect

Posts by Plaid Leopard

SOmetimes Yann sleeps alone, but I do spend part of the night with him sleping on me. During the day, we go through 30 minute to an hour cycles of nurse, burp, diaper change, nurse, burp, diaper change, nurse etc then it takes a while to really be able to put him down without him waking up. Once he is really asleep he will sleep for a long time though... and then I miss him, and have to go lie down next to him and smell his sweet smell. I hope your back feels better soon.
:
Yay! He's gorgeous! Glad you are now on the other side. Many congratulations and a speedy recovery to you!
Congratulations on the birth of your sweet boy. Hope the BF gets easier for you.
Happy Birthday to your beautiful babies and many hugs to you for being such a strong mama! Lily is radiant in that picture. Just lovely!
Katie - sorry to hear about the thrush. Here is a page from Kellymom . com with lots of info about thrush: http://www.kellymom.com/bf/concerns/...resources.html
I love the dark hair too! My first ds had light brown hair and blue eyes, then he turned into a green-eyed blondie. The other 2 were born with red hair that went blond, and they both have blue eyes. Neither my DH nor I have blond hair or blue eyes! His name is pronounced pretty much as it is spelled. Sort of rhymes with "man" - but the "a" is softer, somewhere between the "a" in man and "ah", and the 2 "n"s are pronounced, if that makes sense. It is the French/ celtic...
yay! that's great news! Congratulations on the birth of your beautiful girl!
I'm here, I lurk a bit and try to post congrats but ummm- my butt hurts if I sit here in front of the computer too long
Yann I need to upload the more recent pics.