or Connect

Posts by aweynsayl

i didnt vote, because i've essentially already left mdc for other reasons, but if i hadnt, or if i wasnt quite sure, the... situation here now would confirm my notion that it's no longer a place i care to be. which isnt to say it's "wrong"... just not comfortable for me, personally. best of luck to all who do remain!
greetings, lovely ladies!    singin, hon! congrats on being full term, sweet one! that is splendid! huzzah!   hope everyone is having a wonderful summer so far. i'm realizing how out of touch i've become with everyone who wasnt hiding under the rock of dh's final term of gradschool with me, lol. i dont know how i'll ever catch up. i've grown very accustomed to not being online much... and it seems that posting is a habit that died all too easily, which sort of...
hello, lovelies~    sitting in my warm and sunshiny garden, musing about FEs, watching the finches flutter about.... enjoying my first me-time in too long . alas, dh's diss wont be "done" til after beltaine, so my self-imposed exile will continue til then (probably mid-may)....but i thought i'd pop in and say hi and hope all are well and made splendid maps! i did mine ala "tarot cards".... categories per card (ex. "the scales" for my weight loss goal) with...
ahh, lovelies. huzzah for more falling for FEs and cell salts. :-)     please dont throw things at me, but i've decided to "declutter" mdc. partly in prep for TM--and partly because this weekend it became clear to me that i need to shift my focus to my boys until dh is done with his diss. once i'm back to the usual amount of me-ness cushion i need to function best in a community setting, i shall come back.... but i am going to try to make myself stay away until then....
lol. maybe cut and paste one on a pic of him and stick it on your TM.    well, i love "diagnosing"... it's like playing a detective game.... only, more intuitive. if it's hard to get him to drink it in water, try the direct drops... aim for once in the morning and late at night..... those are considered the "threshold times" when they're most impactful.    i'm being crabby. i'm really upset about like three things and i am just not letting go well. is there...
had a shower inspiration this morning.... aubergine will laugh if she reads this.... another "12 category" idea for map layout.... the "12 healers" of the bach flower essences..... not sure i would do it, but it sounded fun in the shower while i was tapping, lol........   yay for bursts of cleaning. i finally *forced* myself to do some re-hemming of curtains that badly needed it. i was irked the whole time, lol, but once it was done i was dang proud of myself. ;-)
walnut, holly, & impatiens? (or rock water, lol) ;-)   what about hornbeam?
ok.... maybe i'm just being dense, but i still dont get what you mean. do you have a check list or something? what does repertorizing mean?
interesting about the bread/sleep connection. yay for looking slimmer! i know when i went GF, i actually gained weight, but looked like i lost. crazy. i did not sleep better, unfortunately. that would have been nice. i got really really grumpy and my mood swings went off the charts, til i finally gave up and started eating wheat again (i was gf for about a year, poor dh.). amazing how we all have such different reactions to things, huh?   FR, yay for being strong! i...
vermiculite and peat moss-- yep. we put that in our mix (when i say "we" i mean the nursery i worked at). great stuff. coconut fiber is also great. especially for potted plants on decks-- weighs less, so if you have concerns about load restrictions, it comes in handy.    maia, i think i guessed fairly well, considering, no? i hope it helps!   bluets, you really think that surprises me at all? nope. not shocked. lol!    SA~ what's "earth hour"? poor thing,...