or Connect

Posts by gypsymomma4

I have a facebook, and would love to join. If only I could remember how to get into my facebook account. Well i guess it should stimulate those brain cells numbed by new mommyness, to figure it out.
I wish I could have done more of that. I almost enjoyed the two days in the hospital because for the most part it was just me and baby. I got more bonding time with ben than I did with my last, but I know it has taken me longer to recover, because of how on the go we have had to be. Between doctors appointments, and the kids classes, and being the one who has to run most of the errands, I would love a day at home, with nothing to do but take care of the baby. ...
oh, I so love this thread. This being my fifth I have done quite a few of the Ben, has only had a bath about once a week, I say its because he hates it except for the washing his hair part-for some reason he loves that. I have used the car seat for going into some errands, even though it is a pain, because of the cold weather, and because I'm not very good with the sling, you would think I would have gotten the hang of it by now, but I still have trouble nursing in...
this is my fifth and sometimes, I think I am taking this one harder, maybe because it is my last-for sure, as I had the tubal done. and while that was the right decision for us, I still feel twinges of guild or reality maybe that is the last time I will have a baby this small, every first, is also a last. I get teary over what seems later, as the most trivial of things. while my emotions are getting more stable- it has been six weeks as of yesterday, its still a...
give yourself time, and your lil one lots of hugs, I know I worry about the effect on my nearly three year old, as I did on the others with each birth, but the emotional roller-coster does slow down, and you feel on a more even keel in a few weeks. Sleep and a shower does wonders for me, as does a sunny day. many hugs to you
please if you can take the time to look into your legal rights. depending on the size of the company, the regulations they have to follow are different, but for alot of companies, they have to pay you for the sick time accrued. It might be worth a call to your states labor department, or legal aid, to get your questions answered. best of luck to you,
I don't live in the area anymore, but I had my first at Overland park regional 14 years ago. Other than my OB was out of town at time of delivery, and I didn't care for his partner, I had good care from my nurses. My OB was Dr. Mark Curry-whom I really liked alot. I was lucky my first wasn't early, and didn't need the NICU, they did give her a pacifier, while I was in surgery- I had 4th degree tears with her, as she came out fast, and sunny side up. but other than...
I have had my baby and I am still pretty much in this mode. I am doing my best to avoid everybody. I keep having to leave the house, to take kids to the doctor, or drop a kid or two off at class, or run an errand for my husband like depositing his pay check. I just want to sleep and take care of the baby. I know I am cranky and I have tried really hard not to take it out on DH and the other kids, but for me it seems that they seem to think that since I have had the...
I started off lurking back and forth, but I have always been more active here.
horray for a quick labor. Congrats and happy Anniversary!!!!: