or Connect

Posts by Devaskyla

What exactly are you looking for help with?
Still haven't started mine.  Just not feeling a digital one & couldn't find things for a physical one.   Not sure what to do.
I was really feeling like I wanted to make a physical map this year, after several years of digital maps, so I went out to buy supplies today and found...nothing. The magazines were blah, too expensive or both, I found no board or construction paper to put it on. Oh, I did find some glue. I didn't bother with it since I didn't have anything to glue, though.   Not sure what to do. I really feel like something physical, but I have no way to even print my own pictures...
   I did a google search for things I thought I'd like to incorporate on my map... freedom, peace, health, etc. Sometimes I'd have to search for similar terms to find images that worked for me.  Then I'd save a bunch of images in a file. When I had a whole bunch of images saved, I'd open my graphics program, choose an image size, pick a background colour and then open up my saved images and decide what I really wanted and where. Then I'd add any words I wanted to go with...
In past years I did a digital map; sometimes all in one, sometimes separate for eg relationships or abundance. I googled keywords and picked images that called me. A couple examples I also used some pictures of my...
I'm not sure if it's resistance or just old fashioned procrastination/lack of time with homeschooling 2 older kids and keeping an active/separation angsty 1 yr old out of mischief., but I've only gotten rid of a couple of the bags I had in my basement to donate. I haven't called the women's shelter to see what they can use from the other stuff I have, I haven't cleaned up and gotten rid of our old vacuum, my kitchen was clean but is now a disaster again....It's very...
Hopefully there will be another option soon. They're looking to start human clinical trials and hopefully have it on the market in 2015. http://www.parsemusfoundation.org/vasalgel-home/ It's a non-profit, so they're trying to raise money to do the studies. If it works, it sounds like a great option. Long lasting, easily reversible and for men.
The Yes! nursing bra is a nice option for bigger breasted mamas, so long as you don't mind uniboob. lol http://yesbreastfeeding.com:8080/yesbreastfeeding/sizing_info.jsp;jsessionid=C18F480AC7FB04CAA6328F7E08E6BB5C
Hi. We actually had/have a yahoo group, but no one has posted there in months. I got a message today that someone unsubscribed and when I went to check, I saw an old message about this group, so I thought I'd check it out.   M is 13 1/2 months now. He's been walking since 9 months, but still doesn't quite have running down....it's more like controlled falling. Usually controlled, anyway. lol He didn't have any teeth at all until December, but now he has 5 and seems...
Thanks for the ideas. I've been considering gluten free for a few days now, since we had pizza for supper the night he was up in the middle of the night. I already know that he was sensitive to milk as a toddler, never yogurt or cheese, but he seemed to grow out of it. He very seldom has dairy, actually. But he does have bread every day. As dh can only have sourdough or tiny amounts of regular bread without triggering *his* IBS, it seems likely ds1 inherited...