or Connect

Posts by Devaskyla

I think there's some talking past each other here.   What I'm saying, and I think seren is trying to get you to see as well, is that chronic disease is considered so normal and acceptable, even in children, even when it was non-existant 20-50+ years ago, that more visits for it will not be registered as due to a vaccine, even in the exceedingly rare event that a vaccine reaction is even recorded for the child. In other words, whatever monitoring you think is being...
This is the best link I can find at the moment   http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22591873
My eldest has had problems since around when we started solid foods at 5 months. Or when we did the only vaccines he had at 6/7 months. His stools never really got "solid" the way my other kids have. Being a first time mom, I didn't really know what was normal, so I didn't pay much attention until they still weren't really solid around age 2. When we started potty training, he would stay sitting on the toilet for quite awhile. He now has at least once a day where he's in...
It's to be expected for at least 6 months, until the cilia in the lungs are fully repaired. I've never heard of anything that can help them heal sooner. The only thing you can do is try to avoid/reduce any colds/flus etc to give them a chance to repair themselves.
Highest number of vaccines or highest number per person? Because there is a huge difference and number of doses per person has been strongly correlated with acute non-polio paralysis. I believe more than 6 doses was the number that caused a dramatic increase.   In addition, I highly doubt it's related to better monitoring. It's kind of hard to miss paralyzed kids. And this version appears more deadly than the paralysis caused by polio.
Why are vaccines the only medicine that adverse events are virtually always written off as "coincidence"? Every other medication, you are told to report anything which could be a reaction. If it happens to your body near the time of the drug, it is assumed it could be related. If it's serious, you are advised to never take that drug again. There is no bs of taking the drug in the ER in case you react again. There is no crowd of parents, doctors and media telling you it's...
I've gotten rid of a bunch of books (both mine and the kids) although I'm sure I could get rid of more. I did however buy a bunch of books for the kids,but they're all for homeschooling where as the books I got rid of were books that will never even be looked at.   I've also gotten rid of a few clothes I don't love for the kids, instead of packing them away for the next youngest. And I'm slowly moving the dozen or so blue bags of donations in my basement out to...
If you eat bacon & cheese, everyone I know who has tried this recipe loves it.   Brown chicken (we use about 5 breasts for our family)(about 5 minutes/side) Place in oven safe pan. Pour in some teriyaki sauce Cover chicken with a thin layer of ranch dressing Grate cheddar cheese over top, then sprinkle crumbled bacon over the cheese. Bake uncovered in 400 degree oven until chicken is fully cooked   Serve with whatever sides you want.
Gardasil may be even worse than we know already. http://gaia-health.com/gaia-blog/2012-10-17/gardasil-destroys-girls-ovaries-research-on-ovaries-never-considered/ How many thousands of other girls might there be, whose symptoms are being covered up by birth control pills?
Interesting summary. I notice it doesn't even touch on the the 40,000+ cases of non-polio acute flacid paralysis caused by the polio vaccine in India last year. http://digitaljournal.com/article/323371