or Connect

Posts by HeidiMcD

Hi there,   I sent you an email to the address you provided. If you don't get it tomorrow please let me know. The coral top, the turtleneck top, plus 2 other tops and 3 dresses are available. I sent you a description and pictures of almost everything.   Thanks! Heidi  
Hello fellow Toronto mamas!   I'm glad to find this thread - I haven't really been online since Mothering magazine disappeared. I still miss being able to sit down with a cup of tea when I found it in my mailbox.   I have a four-year old daughter and wanted to let some local mamas know that I have just posted some of my gently-used nursing tops and dresses on the Mothering Trading post - Canada trading post, in case anyone is looking for some more nursing...
Gently used Mothers en Vogue summer nursing tunic in size small. Selling in Canadian currency! I have multiple items to sell so will give a bit of a deal if you want more than one piece.   In Toronto, ON, in Bloor/Spadina area. Would prefer to have item picked up rather than ship it but I can be convinced to change my mind.   Thanks! Heidi
Gently used Boob nursing summer dress in pink. Selling in Canadian currency! I have multiple items to sell so will give a bit of a deal if you want more than one piece.   In Toronto, ON, in Bloor/Spadina area. Would prefer to have item picked up rather than ship it but I can be convinced to change my mind.   Thanks! Heidi
Gently used Boob nursing turtleneck in purple stripe. Selling in Canadian currency! I have multiple items to sell so will give a bit of a deal if you want more than one piece.   In Toronto, ON, in Bloor/Spadina area. Would prefer to have item picked up rather than ship it but I can be convinced to change my mind.   Thanks! Heidi
Gently used Boob v neck nursing t-shirt size small in poppy colour. Selling in Canadian currency! I have multiple items to sell so will give a bit of a deal if you want more than one piece.   In Toronto, ON, in Bloor/Spadina area. Would prefer to have item picked up rather than ship it but I can be convinced to change my mind.   Thanks! Heidi
This is not an inexpensive option, but it's a coat that is 3 coats in 1 because you use it for maternity or babywearing, and it would last you years and years. I fit my two year old in a mei tai in mine last year and am going to try to fit my 3 year old into it this winter!   http://www.evymama.ca/catalog/item/6463681/6309634.htm
My 2 1/2 yr old DD is doing a combo of biting and hitting right now. It's always when she's really frustrated and angry and is trying to express herself. She is also very articulate but neither action is premeditated, and often the look on her face while she's hitting tells us that she has realized slightly too late that she shouldn't be doing this. I don't always keep my temper, especially when she slaps me really hard on the face when I'm not expecting it, but I have...
Evymama is in Toronto, but you can shop online. Excellent quality, much better than Thyme. They carry Jules et Jim Maternity which is from Montreal. They have a good refund policy and decent shipping rates, too. www.evymama.ca
Perhaps look here: www.pureandsimple.ca I would start by clicking on Knowledge on the bottom left and then read on! Good luck!