or Connect

Posts by lisamarie

I still remember that day and meeting with Nursing Mother later that week. Thinking of her and her family and sending love and hugs. Hugs, Lisa
The Birthing Inn is in the North/West End of Tacoma, about 2 minutes from the Narrows Bridge. They are a freestanding birth center with a group of CNM and LM that are available for births at the center. Let me know if you need additional info, Lisa
My first baby was born at 40w6d and was 5 lb 14 oz and my daugher was born at 41w2d and was 7 lb 4 oz. Normal pregancies with both, but with my first baby, I was under alot of stress and wonder if that had something to do with it. Also, I was a small baby born on my EDD weighing 4 lbs 7 oz. to a Mom under alot of stress. Warmly, Lisa
http://cgi.ebay.com/Vtg-WHISKEY-LEAT...d=p3286.c0.m14 I don't know if a preppy mom wore these in the 70's, but I sure remember wearing these Famolare shoes. Warmly, Lisa
I have always loved the Olympics~especially the parade of Nations!: Its a time for our family to come together and watch some incredible athletes and their stories and cheer not only our country on, but others as well. Love the stories about the 41 year old swimmer and I get to expose my kids to a variety of sports. When I was a child, the "Wild World of Sports" was on that exposed me to a variety of sports on a regular basis. I know now there is cable, but it just...
I followed their story over the years. Lighting a candle for Samuel. Much Love & Peace, Lisa
Holding you in my thoughts & prayers & lightig a candle for your sweet boy. Much Love & Peace, Lisa
I remember years ago meeting Samuel's Dad in the a Children's Hospital elevator. He was going up to see him and I was visiting my Mom in the ICU w/my dd in my sling. He mentioned that his wife made slings and how she even brought some projects to work on in the hospital. Later, I purchase my Pea in a Pod pouch from her and loved talking to her about her business and her dear son. Now I am just so deeply saddened to hear about Samuel. My heart aches for their family. ...
Rebecca, Congrats on baby Charlie! I am so proud of you both and you are such an amazing mama. Enjoy your babymoon and see you soon! Hugs, Lisa
Great pictures. Glad to hear that you have had your sister around. Kids love to tell and retell stories of their loved ones. It does keep the memory alive of the loved one and its very concrete for younger kids. Hugs, Lisa