or Connect

Posts by teniprice

My dd had this when she was 4 and it lasted a year. No one else got it and she bathed with her brother almost daily. Hers were mainly on her torso and she did not have any scarring.
My intact ds swims all the time with mesh trunks and this has never happened but as of recently, he is wearing underwear under his swim trunks. Thanks for the heads up.
Oh wow...this thread is so long I'll never be able to catch up! I don't even know if ya'll remember me as I have not posted a lot since Emily's birth. Everything is good with us. I can't believe she's already 5 months. She is such a sweet baby and we all just love her so much. Just wanted to share some pics and say hello and try to post more often. All these babies are growing up so...
I have a minky from Chunky Monkey as well and it is still super soft!
I love Kissaluvs!!! They work great for us.
I bought the lavender cover in XS and I love it!!! No leaks and it fits my dd wondefully! Definately will buy these when she needs the next size up.
I have two of the aio's and one of the one size pockets. My dd actually wore the XS Blossom BG as her first diaper in the delivery room! http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n...85207_0_BG.jpg So far they work great. Every now and then with the AIO I will notice dd's clothes wet on the back but I don't know if it's the diaper since I've checked it and it's not even wet. The one size pocket dipe is one of my favorites.
Emily will be 3 weeks old on Sunday. I can't believe how fast it goes. Bf'ing is going great. She nurses about every 2 hours during the day and every 3-4 hours at night. She pees and poops a lot too. Her poop is seedy but green? Anyone know why that is? It doesn't seem to bother her and the dr has seen it and didn't say anything about it. She was 7 lb 1 oz at birth, 6lb 15oz at 3 days, and 7lb 4 oz at her 2 week check-up. Dr says she looks great. She's a very sweet baby...
Ugh! : That would be hard. I am very thankful my other 2 are older and can do things like that by themselves!!! Makes it *much* easier for me!
When my water broke it wasn't a huge gush but a constant trickle all day long. When it first broke it felt like I was peeing on myself so I got up and went to the bathroom and when it ran down my leg I knew.