or Connect

Posts by Thing1Thing2

Chiro hasnt answered. Im worried. Any one have any advice? I see 31 people have read this post. And no one with an intact penis has never experienced this before? Now thats getting me even more worried!
Just texted his chiro - she has a newborn and its 9:30 pm here. Hope she doesnt mind
I can try. I was doing a little research, thinking maybe to go out and buy some monistat and try that just for the night. The roads are terrible right now bc of a small snow storm. We just got about 20 inches last weekend, and so im a little nervous.
Ok so my intact 17 month old had a swollen penis last night. The foreskin was red and i could tell the penis was swollen underneath. (It feels harder and looks larger than usual).   i just took his diaper off and noticed a foul smelling brownish discharge with some white chunky discharge disbursed throughout. i plan on taking him in, but just need some advice first.   Im not sure how serious this is and I do want to try and steer clear of antibiotics and I want...
Wow - forgot about those!  We got two for DS1's second birthday. We tried using them, but it was always a joke because he never really got into trouble. We ended up giving them away and the notion went out of my mind. Who knew I would need them lol!   Love. love, love the craft ideas. Even DS1 Im sure will enjoy playing with these.   So glad I could get on here and vent and get ideas and support. By expressing how I feel and with everyones help, Ive come to really...
 LOL! Funny you should say that because yes, he has done that too with a build-a-bear. His brother was taking a bath, he threw said plush toy in the bathtub, took it out soaking wet and then threw it at his brothers head!! Now thats one deadly projectile!   It would be so nice to have your DD! When we take DS out, we have to put him in the wrap because we cant hold him. He physically fights us with every little muscle in his body to climb down and run away. And he usually...
Your DD sounds adorable! Your post made me giggle just thinking about how DS2 would turn every situation around. My DS loves to help too, but the potatoes and the bowl of cold water would be all over the floor and he would be screaming incessantly for the peeler - lol. The veggies in the muffin tin would be half eaten, spit out and then thrown down the stairs and all over the bed. Then he will take the muffin tin and hit his brother in the head with it. You can imagine...
Mamazee, my oldest goes to school for 2 hours weekdays and I use that time as time to clean, plan dinner and spend a little time with DS2. He helps me vaccum and then has his nap. He hasnt slept more than 3 hours in a row at night EVER, because of reflux and allergies. And three hours in a row is rare lately. The sleep deprivation just makes me want to konk out anywhere. We dont have help and can not afford to hire help.   I really like the idea of the skin to skin. Im...
Thanks for replying MrsGregory. I also feel like I am putting my best effort in. I guess I just wish things were different. We have had a very rough past 5 years. Suffice it to say, we are lacking in some areas because of the circumstance we find ourselves in. Im constantly pushing myself to try and fill in the gaps and make up the difference so that the boys can have some semblance of a normal life. I spend alot of energy on things that come naturally to most people. I...
Hello? Anyone out there?