or Connect

Posts by Thing1Thing2

DH and I have slept apart for almost a year now. I didn't realize how much his snoring was keeping me up until we had DS. Now I know why I was always tired and slept in after he went to work! It turns out he keeps DS up at night too, soooo... Ds and I moved to a different room and I've never slept so well in the 7years Ive been married. Oh, and we have a great marriage relationship. One of the best... But I plan on having him get the sleep apnea checked out like pp...
- instant tantrum stopper - helps make naptime easier - if its close to dinner time, and we are out of the house and i don't have food and he's going crazy cause he's starving... whip em out!
Yay - I think AF is coming soon! i had major cramps all night!!
CAN i JUST DO ONE LOAD OF DISHES WITHOUT YOU CLIMBING INTO THE DISHWASHER AND THROWING ALL OF THE DISHES ON THE FLOOR??? NO, DONT TOUCH THAT KNIFE.. PLAY OVER THERE - STOP CRYING! NO DONT TOUCH THE FERRETS LITTER! NOT IN THE MOUTH!!!! NNNNNOT IN THE MOUTH AAAHHHHH !!!!!! ... GO AHEAD EAT IT... AT LEAST I WILL GET TO GET SOME OF THESE DISHES DONE....
YOUR SCREECHING IS DRIVING ME CRRRRRRRRRRRRRAZZZZZZZZZZZZZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! !!! (but I love you anyway!)
I've only had one... and it wasnt the best experience (home birth transfer to hospital), but I love the challenge of giving birth again. I also liked being pregnant - I've never felt/ looked so good in my life as when I was pregnant (in second and third trimesters anyway). The thought of "owning" another baby - bleh... but the thought of being pregnant and being in labor and getting that wriggling, slimy, beautiful baby handed to me - heaven!
Maeryn I love your profile pic!
Thanks - and pretty soon dh and I will be trying to catch the second egg too!
Quote: Originally Posted by juleslane My first ppaf was BRUTAL. I had what seemed like pregnancy symptoms for weeks. Fatigue, VERY emotional, cramps, nausea....the works. If you look back on my posts, you will see me here complaining. They came on and off for almost 2 months, and I finally had a period last month. It lasted almost 6 days too! Since then, I have felt much better, and now am in the TWW hoping I caught the second egg Good luck, and hope...
Quote: Originally Posted by MaerynPearl Of course, there could be many other things that may be wrong... you could have a stomach bug you cant shake, your hormones could be messing with you, you could just have it in your mind that you are pregnant and actually causing the symptoms yourself without trying (this happens a lot, its called psychosomatic pregnancy), when I get indigestion I get the food aversions/cravings and nausea bouts... and in myself...