or Connect

Posts by MEcatlady17

What I love about babywearing is being hands free while shopping, cleaning, etc.  When my baby was really tiny it definitely cut down on unwanted touching by strangers because she was in my personal space rather than in a shopping cart or stroller.  
Ya, I loved that she didn't just join the crowd and get mean.  I've liked her a lot throughout the show.  I'd love to eat some of the food she makes :)  This show makes me hungry, haha.
I feel bad for Bev. .  It is hard to say if they are editing the footage to her advantage or disadvantage though.  I mean, she does admit to being socially awkward and slightly eccentric in one episode, so that is probably true.  It seems like the judges are liking her food more than not but that several contestants can't stand her and bully her a lot.   Editing is what makes a storyline, so who knows if it is as bad as it seems...but what is shown on the episode makes...
I just loved this past episode- not sure if you've all seen it...  but after the double elimination episode this episode and the last chance kitchen episode were great!
  It is just a few minutes to recap a quick fire like challenge.     I haven't seen the last episode yet- couldn't find it online when I looked a couple of days ago.  I love this show.  I don't have a favorite contestant that I am hoping wins yet though.
The only bio that mentions children is Beverly Kim.  It says she had a 14 month old in her video...  I'm really curious :)
Haha, I thought that was hilarious!   I've been watching the Top Chef shows since the first season.  I don't have cable tv...so I watch online as well.    Just watched the latest episode. When the chefs return to their house to cook chili I caught someone in the background yell "Don't touch my breastmilk" as they rifled through the fridge and freezer.  Now I am curious...not sure who said it and haven't looked into who each contestant is.  I don't remember anyone talking...
We eat tuna in sandwiches/wraps/pita bread/on crackers, hot tuna melts, cold tuna pasta salad, tuna casserole, and... this one may be odd to some...but my sister and I 'invented' this as kids and still eat it to this day.  Macaroni and cheese, tuna, and peas. Basically a casserole for the especially cheap and lazy.   Essentially we make a box a mac and cheese (any variety and if I am ambitious I do homemade), add drained tuna, add frozen peas.  The peas will thaw in...
Thanks for your replies!   I know that a big part of my reluctance is my my own feelings about not being with her for so long and missing out on the weekend with her.  At a year and a half old I still feel like she NEEDS me every second and clearly can't survive without me around :P My DH is encouraging me to go and I think he wants to 'prove' he can manage on his own.  I know he can, he is great with her in many ways- I just have to let go of the smaller stuff and...
I need some help figuring out what to do here...   I've been invited to attend a women's weekend with my church this coming weekend.  The whole weekend is 2 nights and 3 days, I am debating going for 1 full day (Saturday) and possibly staying the night and returning home after brunch Sunday.   My DD is 19 months.  At this point she is nursing 2-3 during the day.  At night she sometimes sleeps through, other times she nurses 1-2 times- usually in the early morning...