or Connect

Posts by Maximeee

I was nursing my 15 month old on the left side and started getting let down on the right side.. My right side felt sore (didn't notice any soreness before the letdown) so I switched sides and nursed her on my right side. Afterwards, I examined my breast but don't feel a plugged duct or lump or anything. It's just a sore spot. No even horribly sore. I wonder if it's tender now because I was digging around to find a lump lol. I feel tired, but I slept HORRIBLY last night...
I've been a total lurker in this DDC, but Lucy Adelynn arrived on 8/6 weighing 7 lbs 4 oz & 19.5" long.
I live in Thornton but I drive down to Denver to Partners in Pediatrics. They have been awesome about our selective vax schedule and are naturally/holistically minded as well :)
I was a 32F when I bought my Ergo.. I tried both the Ergo & the Beco, but the Ergo was more comfy for me. Goodness, I love that thing!!!
I'm so incredibly sorry for your loss. No parent should ever have to bury a child. My thoughts & prayers are with you.
We're having another girlie!
Ohhh the feet are so cute!!!
I think it would be fine, it's just salt water.. And your doc isn't worried either.. Don't sweat it, they'll be fine! :)
  17 weeks, 6 days :)
I have my windows open, I've actually felt good for a week now! Ahh, I am LOVING this!