or Connect

Posts by GuavaGirl

The link to your chart didn't work for me.  ...but yes, 12 dpo can be too soon, especially if you didn't use first morning urine.  Just because it says it "CAN" work 5 days before your expected period doesn't mean that it is 100% accurate at that time.  A test done first thing in the morning, after your period was supposed to have come, will be the most accurate. You can test sooner, you just might not have enough hormone in your urine yet, and would get a false...
I would love to take a look, but the link didn't work for me.  Not sure if it's my computer, or the link.  
Rollercoastermama: Oh, that is exciting!  What symptoms are you feeling these days?  Just curious.  It will be interesting to see the difference in your beta test on thursday.
I think most people chart everything on one program.  I keep track of temps, cm, opk's, and sex on the free online program at tcoyf.com I know others use fertility friend.  Fertility flower is another one, but I believe you have to pay for it.   Try not to wear yourself out with the charting. I do remember when I first charted it was really exciting and consuming....and I thought about it too much.  
Checking In:  10 dpo.  BFN's from today and the previous 2 days (I know, so early), BUT! today I've been crampy with sore boobs.  The boobs parts is sort of typical but not the low abdominal & low back cramping.  I also feel bloated but I don't know if that's related.  I'm thinkngi I'm going to wait a few days to test so it's more accurate.  I got that early testing out of my system. ....but that's what happens when you spend time on this forum reading a thread full of...
Congrats cobabymaker!!!!  Exciting!   :)     (do you know how many dpo you are?)
My vote is that it could be the poo and not the fact that he's still learning.  The two other posters have younger children and I remember my son's poo being less sold back then.  My son is 2 1/2 and his poops recently turned into what you've described.  Before, they were more log-ish.  ;)  It just started 2 weeks ago....but before that he would sometimes be able to tell us about it beforehand.  Now it seems like it just comes out without him realizing it was going to...
2 weeks ago my 2 1/2 year old's poop starting being loose.  I wouldn't call it full on diarrhea like he's gotten when he's had a bad virus.  It's just kind of mushy, and if it were in his little potty it would probably form a pile instead of log.  I've also noticed that when I wipe   there is some sand-like grittiness there. (oh my, so many poop details)  Previously, his norm was 3 well formed poops per day.  (he's a big boy and eats a lot)     When we realized that...
Also, if you haven't already, I highly recommend reading "Taking Charge of Your Fertility"  asap.  It's an amazingly practical book that makes all of this stuff easy to understand.  You'll wish you would have read it years ago.     http://www.amazon.com/Taking-Charge-Fertility-Anniversary-Edition/dp/0060881909
--If you're charting your temps and you see a clear temperature shift during your luteal phase and then a fall when you're period comes, you're most likely ovulating.   --You mention that you don't get any ewcm.  Did you in years past with your other pregnancies, or is it something new?   --Are you using any sort of lube?  Which kind?   --Are you using OPK's to help with sex timing?   --Why do you assume it's an issue with you?  Has your husband had a...