or Connect

Posts by April8830

Ok Thanks!
Hi Mama's!  I am having to return to work on a part time basis soon.  My DD has never wanted to take a bottle and is just now willing to take juice out of a sippy.  I have not been a pumper so far.  I have a single Medela pump.  What do I need to do to start getting some good out of my pumping sessions?  Also any ideas on leaving her for so long and it will be the first times too :(  I am worried that she will not drink while I am gone and that my supply will start to...
I will update more later, just had a minute. She got better until she had her vacs then a yuck diaper. Then the Ped wanted her to go on Bio Gaia. We did that for a few days then I had some Rice Dream Ice Cream, which had soy letchin in it. Well then the next day after the ice cream she was back to her screaming tummy aches, curdled spit up, and on and on. The Bio Gaia had "possible milk protien" in it come to find out. AAAGGGHHHH!!! We have an appointment with a...
Well her rash is looking better on her face today. I have read it takes longer for the gut to heal. I sent off a sample to her Pedi. last week and he is testing it for intestinal diseases like salmonilla and such. She is a happy baby for the most part. We did have a few issues last night sleeping she was really fussy for about 2 hours in the middle of the night after one of her feedings. I will update when I know more.
PP thank you for the TED recommendation I have not heard of it before. I started it 48 hours ago. It is difficult but I think will be the easiest way to figure out what is bothering her. Is your DD1 allergic to milk and soy now or is she just considered sensative? Sorry if I missed that in your post.
I am trying the TED by Dr. Sears. I am eating only turkey, rice, potatoes, yellow and green squash, and pears. For drink only water, rice milk, or diluted pear juice. I am eating this for all meals. Today makes 48 hours I have been eating this way so I guess in a few more days I will see a difference. I am going to eat like this for 2 or 3 weeks and then slowly add back in some lesser allergenic foods one every 4 days. Then saving the more allergenic ones for...
Bokonon, I am not sure if the group is IBCLC or not. It is the group at the hospital where I delivered at. I will work on possible OALD after we get through the poop issue if she is still having problems then. I am going to work on my diet first I feel as that is where I should start. Thanks for the suggestions!
I am dealing with some of the same issues except now some blood has been present in very small amounts. My LC that I have been talking to now suspects it may be foremilk/hindmilk imbalance still. She wants me to pump againg thru first let down. I am so confused by all this. OP, I would like to know how things are going for you and what has helped you.
I guess I need to make a food diary of what I am eating. Today DD2 had a slightly mucousy/bloody stool two times. I took the diaper to the Pedi. office and they ran a test to see if there was blood in the stool. It came back positive, which you could just look at it and see that. Well they are sending it off to be cultured to see if salmonilla or something like that present in her gut. I may find out by Friday the results. Well I called the LC office today and they...
I guess I need to make a food diary of what I am eating. Today DD2 had a slightly mucousy/bloody stool two times. I took the diaper to the Pedi. office and they ran a test to see if there was blood in the stool. It came back positive, which you could just look at it and see that. Well they are sending it off to be cultured to see if salmonilla or something like that present in her gut. I may find out by Friday the results. Well I called the LC office today and they...