or Connect

Posts by nikkiethridge

Just from looking seems like it would be for liquid/flavor. I'd try water and maybe some extra sugar...
DS does the same thing with a cat we have had for a few days. He's way too overbearing! We are a dog family, so he thinks he can ride on, squish and rough house the cat like he does the dogs.
We aren't there yet, but i've also heard of other moms using the 'the car won't go until you are buckled in' and it's worked well. Um, The lying doesn't bother me more than an unbuckled kid would. You got some good advice here, so just do what works. The main goal is safety.
Quote: Originally Posted by JennaW I met another crunchy Mom at the park today. She had 2 LO's with her and has an older DS that was at a class. Anyway, I enjoyed talking to her. She had a DS (almost 4) and a DD (almost 2). During our time together her DS kicked my DD (14 month) in the chest because he said she was following him and looking at him. The Mom got really upset, I just picked DD up and told her that I understand that kids do thing like...
Sounds to me like if the family was in a dire situation, the sahp has enough brains (and education) to go back to work if need be, so they must like their lifestyle and are just modest. I know my kid LOVES eating other people's food, just because it's something different...even if i've pumped him with food before we have left the house. So...
we will talk about safe sex...but not pressuring to wait until marriage. that is up to him.
Quote: Originally Posted by FrannieP Okay. That formula contains: Semen Persicae (tao ren) Flos Carthami (hong hua) Radix Salviae Miltiorrhizae (dan shen) Rhizoma Chuanxiong (chuan qiong) Radix Angelicae Sinensis(dang gui) Radix Achyranthis Bidentatae (niu xi) Fructus Aurantii (zhi qiao) Radix Paeoniae Rubra (chi shao) Radix Platycodi (ju geng) Radix Bupleuri (chai hu) Radix Rehmanniae (sheng di huang) Radix Glycyrrhizae (gan cao) As far...
Quote: Originally Posted by FrannieP I can understand why you're hesitant to start Lyrica. What is the Chinese herb you've been taking? I do know someone who has had good results with St John's Wort tincture and oil. There are some contraindications with that herb though. fp Frannie, they were given to me by my acupuncturist. 'xue fu zhu yu wan' is what they are called, i take 5 pills 3 times daily.
I'm recovering from Bell's palsy which is facial paralysis...I'm about 95% recovered, however the last 3 days I have been having severe nerve pain through my mouth and neck, which is apart of the recovery. I've done acupuncture, which helped alot in regaining my facial functions. I've been taking a chinese herb thats suppost to help with the nerves too, as well as B vitamins. The pain is still unreal, so I went to my MD who prescribed me Lyrica, however after reading...
Thanks for all the advice! We are in no big hurry for DS to transition right now, but we are all on a queen sized mattress so I'm thinking ahead really. i dont see us all crammed on the bed until he is 9. just wondering if that whole 'big kid' bed thing worked for some of your LOs to encourage them to sleep in their own beds. I think when it's time we will opt for the twin sized instead of the toddler bed, seems more economical.