or Connect

Posts by mountain

Thanks! Mamas, it was so sad, I was actually washing the dishes before they piled up into the next room. I'm in CA so it rained for 2 weeks & I realized how great it is to have this site. Lori, I thought you'd helped with the name thing! But we have to keep Holistic Pickle for the next month b/c we're billed as that on the advertisements for the 21st. And since probably no one else in the WORLD is probably using it, we might keep on using it... People actually...
Just say you did! I missed you all so bad! I've been jonesin' for the mama love... I was too broke to afford internet access, but just found a friend who's trading me for it! So in the last month, I played lots of guitar but my band Holistic Pickle kind of broke up, but I've got a new one together with an upright bass player that I like even better & we're playing with Pacific Vibrations next week. I dyed my hair black/really dark brown. I actually read a...
always good to claim you own companies you don't. count your blessings he don't belong to you no more sistah!
Quote: Originally Posted by Greaseball Sometimes parents are oblivious to what their children are doing and how they affect others. ITA Greaseball. This applies to ALL people EVERYWHERE. Grown adults with cell phones at poetry readings are way more annoying than ANY small child IMO. The adult should know better, the child can't. If we had a modicum of respect for each other, the world would be more WORLD-friendly. I feel like we...
I want to learn too! I do use some moves my friend taught me, great for abs! As bding was originally for women in labor, I think we should all know it! It totally makes me feel sexy too, and I'd like to learn some more arm movements. Good for you mama sounds like fun!
Yeah, since he's turned his back on the whole idea of respect for human life, that would be appropriate.
Cardio is anything that gets your heart pumping...biking, jumping jacks, etc Sitting at the computer really gets me...so I don't do it anymore. While I'm on the computer, my rule is I gotta be dancing! That should give y'all a great mental image. Right now i have Rusted Root on (it changes a lot tho') and I pause between postings, but as long as I'm constantly moving & breaking a sweat, it's all good...I've got weights that I use every 10 minutes or so...it's...
Mama I must've really sucked this year too! My 3.5 yr old dd gives me constant "challenges" There's a whole thread over in Parenting Issues dedicated to 3yr old support groups . mine just woke up...nak ...this too shall pass?
I am not a sage yet but I just wanted to offer this: It sounds like you are taking way too much responsiblity for other people's actions. I know this b/c I do it myself. You are not responsible for the fact that your MIL & ________ (insert name here) do not have a relationship. You are not responsible for anything she says ABOUT you, or _________. She creates her own reality & it sounds like she's gonna be pretty lonely until she learns not to be...