or Connect

Posts by rozziemama

I really think it has to do with loss of core strength - whether c section or vaginal delivery. I get terrible lower back pain mostly on the left side but lately right in the middle - clearly resulting from carrying my big baby, in arms, in the carrier, whatever - and even just from standing a lot because I've zero abdominal strength at the moment. I also had strange pelvic pain - maybe groin area - also I am convinced due to lack of abs.
Ooh Lindsay can you share the pic of you wearing her on your back?im totally impressed
Hmmm - Meredith have you seen the dr or midwife since deacon was born?I just would be so surprised if so many of us are getting our periods so soon - it took me 9 months for my period to come back pp with DS1... I would think if you haven't totally stopped bleeding from delivery then you probably don't have your period ? Obviously I'm no expert it's just a hunch/intuition. I'd talk to your dr if it continues. My dr last week gave me the go-ahead to"resume all activities...
I find that as long as he has a clean diaper and isn't hungry, if I just push through the occasional screaming when I'm putting him in the carrier - he falls asleep. I stay calm, just gently bounce as im putting it on, sometimes give him a pacifier for a few seconds, and he falls right to sleep. Kai's screaming usually is because he is tired. And the transition is what's hard for him - once on my body he is a lot more peaceful than elsewhere.So I'd say keep trying to wear...
Ugh Grace - do you think there's something about the 6 week mark that makes our own tiredness peak? I know baby crying is supposed to peak around now too isn't it? Maybe we are just all over it.Also in your other post didn't you say you says are traveling or visiting someone?Is that making sleep worse?I'm afraid because we are doing some major traveling from Saturday through next week - Saturday to visit my grandmother in long island (ny) and we have to wake up really...
Ok so Everett and Kai are the same age exactly right? (5/14 birthday?) and Kai was 9 lb 2 oz - wasn't Everett around the same?Unless i am walking with him in the carrier (where he will sleep for over an hour), Kai sleeps for 15 min increments during the day too. Wtf. He's always dozing off, and then always waking himself up shortly after. His startle reflex seems ridiculous.This actually just started this week - and I'm wondering If he's just becoming in tune with the...
yay! Welcome home little one! Sending the whole family love and hugs in this adjustment period
Forest do you have a photo you could share with babe in the ergo as you described? No problem if you don't want to - I just wonder if I'm doing the froggy legs thing correctly.I ended up buying a Boba - I love it, but baby is so big that it turns out I'm not even using the newborn setting - he's too tall, and it just doesn't work. So, I am not that sure if there isn't difference between what I am doing with him snuggled in the boba vs in the ergo without the insert.I...
Wow, sounds like many of us are feeling the same way... And yes, sooooo tired. I feel pretty confident that I'd be a much bigger fan of DH if one morning he jumped out of bed before our three year old stomped into our room and jumped in our bed, and said to him "let's let mommy sleep she was up nursing the baby all night," but instead I'm the one who has to literally push and kick him to wake up to make sure DS1 doesn't jump right on the baby ... I mean - come on, it's...
My babe likes to sleep on his side too. And, when I put him in tummy time, sometimes he falls asleep right there - on his tummy - I leave him, not for night sleep but during the day, when I can see I'm... So the side - I think it's fine