or Connect

Posts by thewaggonerfamily

Monday 21 Change dishcloth/towel Change hand towels in bathrooms Inventory refrigerator contents and plan meals around leftovers Vacuum main/public rooms or 1st floor Clean toilets Replenish stock of toilet paper in bathrooms Sweep/mop bathrooms
Anyone else?
The best thing I ever did for clutter is to have a dedicated permanent Goodwill box/bin. I started with a box, but now I use an extra tall laundry hamper (its garbage can shaped) that I line with a contractor trash bag. (They are bigger and thicker than regular black trash bags) Anytime I come across something that we don't want or need (and by want I mean "my grandmother gave it to me and I love it and it makes me smile everytime I look at it" vs "I paid good money for...
Daily chores (Do everyday) Make beds Feed pets Load/Run/Empty dishwasher Sweep kitchen & entryway Clean kitchen sink Clear/Wipe kitchen counters Plan / Cook dinner Wipe out bathroom sinks Empty trash Do laundry Read to children Exercise Quiet time Take vitamins/medication Prepare tomorrow's clothing
Chores for Sunday June 20th Cut/sort/file coupons Pamper yourself Make shopping/errand list
My MIL is coming on Tuesday, and I have been one of the MM slackers. Doing a little here and there but not doing everydays list. So I am going to post a challenge thread for this next week. (MMs starts on Sunday, so June 20-26) I am going to post this week's day of the week chores. I figure you can look up the MM daily chores in the samples on her website. That way if you don't yet own MMs you can join in. I figure that it is less than the fair use amount and I will...
My MIL is coming on Tuesday, and I have been one of the MM slackers. Doing a little here and there but not doing everydays list. So I am going to post a challenge thread for this next week. (MMs starts on Sunday) I am going to post this week's day of the week chores. I figure you can look up the MM daily chores in the samples on her website. That way if you don't yet own MMs you can join in. I figure that it is less than the fair use amount and I will only do it for...
What did you guys think about the computer stuff from the Learning from Katrina site I posted? http://theplacewithnoname.com/blogs/klessons/index.html Have any of you done this stuff? Its something I am behind on doing. I was thinking about signing up for Mozy or something
Quote: Originally Posted by Katie T Fill me in, what do you mean you killed a few dw before someone clued you in. Our is acting up and if I can stop doing something I shouldn't be doing I wanna know lol. I also have dishes come out dirty from only using straight white vinegar as a rinse aid. Is there a trick or does it just no work for some peoples water? The PP is right, the whole thing was clogged with mineral deposits. Even the heating...
Rockin Green Hard Rock formula for laundry. Ours is uber hard and we have a FLer Purex free worked okay. A glug or two of white vinegar in the dishwasher works awesome! We killed 2 or 3 DWers before someone clued us in to that. It takes a week or 3 to clear all the buld up, but after that its smooth sailing. And we had tried EVERYTHING before that and nothing else worked.