or Connect

Posts by thewaggonerfamily

I'm joining you ladies. I've got this week's MM printed out and ready to go. My only issue is this place is a mess! Kinda hard to vacuum when you can't see the floor. Today's the last day of school, so I have 7 kids including a nursling to work into the equation. I also need to add some laundry and dishes to the standard form. I try to do 4 loads of laundry a day and 2-3 loads of dishes a day to keep up. Although I'm trying to get rid of clothes, and its...
Quote: Originally Posted by zoebird i'm looking to do that with our entry, ruthiegirl. i'm actually looking for a "manrobe" which is essentially a short wardrobe that has a place for hanging clothes on one side and then drawers on the other. i would use the drawers as you describe, mirror above, and then use the "hanging" side of it to house our large, structured carrier (back pack) and then our daily use pack/bag. and, i want hooks for the winter...
First of all, I think that your pastor speaking to your husband about a counseling session is an ethical violation. As pastors we are bound by confidentiality similar to what any other counselor would have. I'm not sure how legally binding that would be, but certainly if your church belongs to a larger denomination charges could be brought if you eventually decided to go that route. (Although I understand why you aren't going that route, don't burn bridges you may want...
Me. Tomorrow will be a week over. My dd was the 3rd. Stupid prodromal labor, too.
I'm in. I've done it since 1998 in some form or another. I am sort of doing my own weeks this year, because I am due Nov 3, so I have baby prep added in there as well as planning to take some babymoon time off. I also don't need to spend much time on the printing/evaluation/list stuff as I have pretty well covered it having done it so many times. I started last week doing paperwork/get in the mail/office gotta dos and next week is going to be getting our camper reno...
Hi I posted in the old thread. Its been a busy summer here. Anyhow, I'm 40 and may or may not be 41 for the birth. My dd is near my b-day. Dh is 40. We are due Nov 3 with a boy. AND we are having our first homebirth! I am so excited! Although we are not quite sure what we will do with the other kids, since I don't want them there. I'm a leave ma alone sort of laborer and don't need to parent while I'm in labor. At night they'll be sleeping and during the day they'll...
My midwife calls that "electric cervix". I've had it since about 15 weeks and lost my mucous plug at 20 weeks. I go late, but have 2 hr labors. I tend to walk around dialated to 4 for at least a month. I have contractions all along. I think it has to do with the fact that this isn't your first baby. It's annoying, but no worries.
I was born Fri Nov 13th. (Many, many years ago...) So I think its a pretty rockin' birthday! I'm due the 3rd but usually go a week or two over, so I'm shooting for my birthday for the baby's birthday. I have an ulterior motive....then I don't have to have any more birthdays! Right?
I'm 40 and having my first homebirth after 6 hospital births. : I'll turn 41 around my due date.
Great ideas!