or Connect

Posts by thewaggonerfamily

Okay, someone needs to help me out on the details, but the diabetes association came out a few months ago basically saying that the diagnostic method of choice is the (hope I get this right) the A1C test which is just a blood draw that tells them your blood sugar levels for the past 150 days (I think!?) I'm pulling this off the top of my head, but that's the gist of it. Perhaps you could do a little research and get the details or someone knows the details. I would...
Due 11/3 Boy No clue on name, but we don't choose until after they're born Singleton
If you are having pain with it, you might want to check on SPD. Check out this article. http://www.plus-size-pregnancy.org/pubicpain.htm Its the best I've seen. I'm in the middle of this. I need to call the chiropractor tommorow. Gah!
Quote: Originally Posted by kcparker Oh, I am counting down the days until DH and DS go to visit the upstate relatives and I have the whole bed to myself for 6 glorious days. I will lay like this: X, right in the middle, and I think I won't even let the dog on the bed, at least not a first... Oh, I am so jealous! One thing I did get yesterday is a rocker/recliner with built in heat and massage. Its like new, and was only $60! So when the...
Well, I have a Ergo and a Moby that I just got for the last baby and I LOVE them both. Honestly, I think they are a good combo. The Moby is best for under 1 and the Ergo is best for over 1 (although there is a lot of overlap in the middle, DS worked great in the Ergo from when he sat up well and Can still work for short periods in the Moby. I really loved the Moby for the snuggle factor, and I loved the Ergo for the back carrying and it is Daddy and older kid friendly,...
There is no way I could go with out a bra, I'd have to be kicking my boobs out of my way all day! I am still nursing so besides my boobs being big and nice and long, I need the support for the milk. But what is the sweating under the boobs thing?!?!? Anyhow, I very strongly recommend you get a yes! bra. They are like $13 and are very similar to the Bravado bras at a 1/3 of the price. They also span a number of sizes so they will fit as your ribcage grows and as your...
Super duper soak: Bucket Hot water Oxiclean (a lot, more than just laundry amount) Vinegar (A few good glugs) Set outside overnight. Dump in washer and wash as usual. This is my new miracle stain/stink remover. It makes a chemical reaction (there will be heat and bubbles) and the chemical it makes is used as a commercial disenfectant. It has gotten impossible stains out. This has gotten out stuff that straight bleach has not, and it seems to be color...
Quote: Originally Posted by yllek Okay, TwinMom, you are way more advanced than me. That kind of schedule would leave my head spinning. And sorry to hear about your kiddo's arm. Poor guy! So I did make up a totally cute-looking time map for the fridge and a reminder list of my morning and evening routines. I didn't meal plan yet. That is probably my greatest time, money and household management weakness. I've got to get that under control. I also...
Could you mamas who have one tell me specifically what the belly bandit is made of and how it is made? The reason I ask is that what I have used is what the hospital gives to c-sec mamas after birth. (I've never had a c-sec) It is a wide sorta stiff snug elastic band with a wide velcro crossover panel. It worked great to pull the muscles together (mine seperate 9-10" during pregnancy) and it helped a ton with the guts falling out feeling. I wish it worked as well on the...
Yes, we have BCBS PPO and we are being covered at the out of network rate. But they wont cover a birth center birth because the BC isn't licensed, except that the state doesn't license birth centers, so it can't get licensed. I am going to apply for the out of network exemption. OP, could you tell me what steps you went through to do this and what you put on your form? Thanks!