or Connect

Posts by thewaggonerfamily

Quote: Originally Posted by moonfairy I'd really like to participate, but we are leaving for vacation June 24-July 5. I know I wouldn't be able to send any beads off before then and I'm not sure of the timeline. Do you know when we would need to send beads in by? Thanks! So far the only suggestion I've got on the sending deadline is July 15, and I think I'm going to go with that, so I'd say you have time. Come join us!!! We are going on...
You can get a religious exemption...I found the info on the web (I'm pretty sure you have to sign something) or have your Dr check, but other than that, I do think it is required to stay on WIC.
DS(21 mo now) was tested at WIC (finger poke) and his lead level is at 11. 10 is the threshold, but the finger poke is not supposed to be very accurate. The Dr wants to do a venous blood draw, but is okay waiting a month which is my idea, so that he only has to be poked 1x instead of 2x (now and in a month), since we already have the WIC result. I am hoping that between now and then I can work to bring his level down in the normal range and hopefully eventually to 0. ...
Could you ladies me keep this bumped up until Sunday? Thanks!
I'm guessing that she is doing it not because of your and her relationship (as in you are still friends) but rather because you both share your son and he is getting a new sibling. Perhaps you go and do it and suck up an afternoon, but suggest that rather than a baby shower, she do it as a is gonna be a big brother party. So basically a baby shower, but your son gets to be the focusand get the attention, and open the presents for the baby (and if people...
Thanks maisiedotes for answering. I think it gives a good idea of actual dollar cost. Basically you need to buy enough beads for everyone in the swap. (so, if there are 20 people, 20 beads plus a couple just in case) and FRE (flat rate envelope) postage to and from the swap person. If you are international, you'll just pay actual postage. That's it!
We are going to make Sunday June 20, 2009 (Fathers day) the deadline for joining the bead swap. People will have to have joined the yahoo group by fathers day in order to participate. THE LINK TO THE BEADSWAP YAHOOGROUP IS IN THE PINNED THREADS AT THE TOP. Sooooooo, if you know anyone in our DDC who signed up in the MDC beadswap thread who has not joined the yahoogroup you might want to pm them. What that means is that Mon, June 21 we can get the show on the...
I like them a lot. For the 20 wk scan, they give you the 3d pics (a bunch!) and a DVD video as part of it. I had Rose, who is the owner. (I'm pretty sure that's her name...) Sometimes I have had her she was a little grumpy, but in general she is pretty nice. We've used them the last 4 pregnancies, I've been very happy and the scan was super clear this time, even clearer than 2 years ago. She is also quick, which is nice, so you aren't sitting with a full bladder forever....
Have you ever lit a candle from another candle? Lighting the second candle doesn't diminish the strength or intensity of the first candle's flame. And that is how it is with love. Having another child doesn't decrease or diminish or change the love for your first, rather it increases and enhances and multiplies it. I can't even begin to describe how it is to watch your children interact with their siblings. Gratuitous pic of DS14yo and DS20mo:...
REAL chocolate Eclairs.