or Connect

Posts by thewaggonerfamily

Wow, I must be strange, no m/c other than my daughters twin (late m/c). The only times I have been late is when I'm pg and all five have been healthy babies. The thought of m/c never crossed my mind until I read so much about it on here. So sorry for those who have had losses.
Nursing 33 mo and cosleeping w/ her and her 4 1/2 year old brother (and DH!) We were already working at getting DS into the bunk beds with his big brother DS12. I'd love to get DD2 into a bunk bed with DD9, but I'm not expecting that to happen unless she weans herself, but I can hope. Katie
Could someone explain these to me? Sorry I'm so clueless... Katie
We are expecting #6 Sept 4 and I am trying to figure out how to tell. I am just 5 weeks and wearing maternity jeans, so we'll have to tell soon. I wish we could wait a bit longer. I'm not sure how to tell the kids, DD14, Ds12, DD9, DS4 and DD33 mo. But I was thinking for everyone else (no one nearby I'd use this poem I got off the net. "I'd like to be pregnant just once more. I'd like to see a plus sign on a pregnancy test and do a dance of joy on the bathroom...
Name:Katie , DH: Scott Age: me:38 , DH: 37 Previous Pregnancies: DD14,DS12,DD9 (was a twin lost twin in utero),DS4, DD2 Due Date: September 4 Birth Plans: Probably CNM at U of M hospital hoping for birthing tub. Hoping for CNM at birthing center, but insurance wont cover it because she doesn't have a Dr of record. Ugh! Location: Michigan Current Symptoms: Insomnia, nausea, panic I'm a little freaked since I am working on my Masters and am supposed to do my...
Could someone tell me how I can subscribe to this? I'm sorry I'm so clueless! Thanks! Katie
Thanks for the links. I have most basic diapermaking supplies: FOE, PUL, snap press, suedecloth, etc. (I have diaper-aged babies, I'm going to start on training pants, soon!) I just don't know about powerdry. Is this waterproof? Does it work as a waterproof outer like fleece? Or is it something different? Could you explain poerdry to me? Do I need to make a waterproof section like if I was sticking a mamapad inside of a pair of underpants? I actually have a pattern for...
Where did you get the power dry? Do you order direct from MM? What did you use as a pattern? Would you be willing to share? My email address is thewaggonerfamily at gmail dot com Quote: (Take out the spaces and put in a @ and . in the apropriate spots) if you would be willing to snail mail it to me. I can pay you postage if you'd like. My son is an adult sized 12 year old who has bedwetting problems and I was thinking about making some for him as...
You need to check out all the info about breastfeeding and the law at http://www.lalecheleague.org/LawMain.html. They have info about Michigan's laws. (I'm in Michigan too!) I'll be praying for you and your child. Katie