or Connect

Posts by FondestBianca

Quote: Originally Posted by karika I agree that you should move into an all natural, organic, chemical free, GFCFSF diet. IMO fibro and other chronic pain is caused by toxins. Sometimes the toxins are from vaccines, environment, packaged foods and foods you are intolerant to. I do not understand the resistance to cannabis. It is a plant. Think of it like any other supplement. It is not a man made creation like alcohol. It is an herb. It is very...
Quote: Originally Posted by Panserbjørne lyme, food sensitivities and endocrine issues go hand in hand. we have had the most luck with diet changes, homeopathy and flower essences. Supplements help, but they don't touch the pain. That's what flowers and homeopathy do well. We follow more of a primal diet-paleo is too low fat for the amount of toxins we are addressing. But, getting grains and sugar out are the biggest things. For everyone I've...
Quote: Originally Posted by KimPM I was going to ask if you had been tested for Lyme. I was also going to ask if you had ever been tested for food sensitivities. You could have those in addition to, or even due to, the Lyme. One of my more common food reactions is inflammation in my joints and back. When I stopped eating my food offenders, it went away. I've also re-tried some of the offending foods and they still cause this kind of...
Quote: Originally Posted by KMK_Mama There is a paleo thread in Traditional Foods...I actually believe there is someone on there who suffered from Lyme and currently has gotten rid of the symptoms with the diet. On many paleo web sites it lists fibro as a disease it can "cure" as well. I also have interstitial cystitis and it's something in addition to the headache that I'm hoping will get better. My SIL reversed her polycystic ovarian syndrome with...
Quote: Originally Posted by WantRice Are you having trouble getting treated for Lyme? Take a look at this blog. It's written by a woman in Canada who went through hell trying to get her young daughter treated for Neurological Lyme. She ended up getting help from a doctor in Seattle and things are on the mend. Maybe there will be something there that will lead you in the right direction. http://cleargrace.blogspot.com/ Well.... yes. BUT, I...
Quote: Originally Posted by californiajenn I would highly recommend the Paleo diet for you as well. I'm such a cheerleader for it lately so I was hesitant to mention it. Please look through the website I posted above, http://coolinginflammation.blogspot.com/, and check out http://www.marksdailyapple.com/ too. Thank you for the links. Always better to go directly to the sites that those who are familiar prefer.
Quote: Originally Posted by KMK_Mama I am in constant pain too...constant headache for over 4 years now. I have heard great things about the Paleo Diet and it's ability to reduce/eliminate pain. It has done wonders for my brother and my SIL and I am about to dive into it as well. I'm not familiar with that so I will have to look into it. Thank you
Quote: Originally Posted by californiajenn Um, forgive me if I've missed previous posts but what specifically are you suffering from? Is it unexplained chronic pain, were you in an accident, etc? You've probably researched everything but just in case, I'll pass this along: http://coolinginflammation.blogspot....ache-diet.html so far chronic lyme seems to be the major culprit but, I'm still in the diagnostic process. I've also been...
Quote: Originally Posted by deditus I have no idea if this is of interest to you, but do you have access to medical marijuana? My aunt has post-polio syndrome and it has helped with a lot of her pain without the side effects of some of the painkillers she has had to take in the past. I'm very opposed to it and wouldn't use it no matter how bad the pain. People can rationalize it how ever they like to try to convince me but, it's just one of...
I've been scarce around MDC for awhile now. Below pretty much explains my absense. I'm still BFing ds but we've weaning back to only one feeding per day (when he wakes up at night). My prodominant reason for weaning is so I have more medication options. I've NEVER been one to want to take meds but this has been 5 years of worsening health, supplements not doing the trick and the past 1.5 years of straight misery. I've been taking Ibprofen in times when I just can't...