or Connect

Posts by FondestBianca

now on day 6 of spotting. ??? is this in the arena of normal?
Quote: Originally Posted by pianojazzgirl If I recall correctly I think ovulation spotting actually happens right before ovulation. And it can definitely happen if it's never happened before. I had never had it and randomly had it for a few cycles and not again since then. If you get your usual ovulation signs soon (tonight? tomorrow?) then I would suspect earlier-than-usual O with O spotting. If not, then I'm not sure what might have caused it. ...
Quote: Originally Posted by pianojazzgirl Could the spotting be related to ovulation? (I think the timing of your spotting could be around O time, right?) For a few cycles last year I had spotting around O time. I also had "mittelschmerz" (mid-cycle cramping). I'm trying to remember how long the spotting lasted. I think it would be for around 2 days, but I don't remember for sure. I ovulate further into my cycle. I have some clear signs...
Still spotting today (3rd day in a row). Still brown colored blood.
My PP menstration returned when ds (2nd baby) was 1 year old. He is now 16 months. I expereinced short cycles since then, except for the latest which happened to be back on track with the timing they were previous to ds. I've NEVER spotted before this week. EVER. My last period ended sunday march 28th and was of normal length and presentation. I wouldn't be due again for another 3 weeks. However, on Saturday (april 3rd) I noticed not long after waking that I was bleeding...
Quote: Originally Posted by Viola I just lost my keys on Thursday. I looked everywhere, and couldn't find them, and was thinking they had fallen into the toilet after retracing everything I did the last time I remember having them and the first time I realized I didn't. My husband was not convinced that I had lost them down the toilet, he said I probably did my usual absent-minded thing of putting them down when I didn't mean to do so. So then I...
Quote: Originally Posted by ~Demeter~ I'm not really good at this... but I see them by/in/around something yellow and possibly in the kitchen? kitchen would be the most likely because thats where he leaves them. Just cant think of anywhere else they would be in there. Checked the garbage to see if ds put them in there, checked under and around the fridge and dish washer, all around the table and dog crate in the corner, drawers (again ds likes...
Quote: Originally Posted by TanyaLopez Even though it doesn't seem like anything's acutely changed, I'd think about fairly typical stuff. A probiotic supp (or foods), vit D (I give the kids 2000 IU per day, the vitamin D council website has recommendations on dosages), maybe zinc, it's easy to be low on zinc. A good multivit wouldn't hurt, if you don't have one already. she is taking a multi, yes. I've been thinking about upping my own vit...
Quote: Originally Posted by vbactivist Is she taking a Vit. d supplement? I have a child who seems to be chronically ill with small infections, and her endo really pushed the vit. d. she said it would be very unusual for her to get too much at this point. I also became a firm believer in hand washing - we used to be really lax about it, but when my daughter had heart surgery at 7 6 days old, we became very militant. That winter we were al incredibly...
Quote: Originally Posted by Eclipse95 My DH lost his keys last weekend. We looked high and low all week, inside the house and inside the car. Could not find them at all. We finally found them on our front porch yesterday. Apparently he had set them down on the bannister and they had gotten knocked off into the corner. Good luck! glad you found them! I've been racking my brain for spots like that but so far nothing.