or Connect

Posts by FondestBianca

Keys gone missing. Dh needs to get to work tomorrow and I need my car to pick my dad up after surgery. Need to find dh's keys pronto so he can take his car to work in the morning. Small, black, squishy, boxing glove keychain. One Suzuki key the black wrap around the top. One silver desk key. Oh where, oh where? Thanks in advance for any ideas!
Quote: Originally Posted by mum2row Iam feeling the same way right now. it feels like dd has been sick constantly since sept. she does attend preschool and dance but wow it seems to never end. right now she is experiencing her first ear infection brought on by a nasty cold. I wish i could offer a solution for you, all i can do is say you are not alone. sorry your kiddo has been sick too
DD has been sick with some virus or another 6 times in as many weeks. She keeps getting one thing after another and all of them hit her hard. Her brother has picked up 2 of her bugs, I've picked up one, and dh just gave her the current ick she has. In the past she has only gotten sick an average of once or twice a year. I don't know what is causing her to come down with all of this. We haven't made any major diet changes, activity changes, or scenery changes. No daycare,...
Quote: Originally Posted by limette -Years ago when we lived in apartments and older couple had moved from their quiet house in the country to live in the apartment below us. They called the cops on us because when I got up in the middle of the night to pee, the sound of the lid closing woke the wife up. When I take my kiddos to their auntie's apartment to visit I have to be especially mindful if we don't want the downstairs neighbor coming...
Behind me, 5 houses down, is a duplex full of 14-28 year olds who do and sell pot, meth, and various pills from their side of the duplex. Directly across the street is the main city park with playground which happens to be connected to the grounds of the gradeschool. Joyous. Cops apparently can't nail enough controlled buys to give them warrant to enter the home or make arrests. My street, 3 houses down, my side, the family likes to tune up and run their broken down...
Just wanted to stop and say that I love that cut on you! Also, I've noticed that light colors... especially unnatural colors are really hard to keep up with dark hair. Being that it's a 2 step process to get to the final product. Roots and touchups and can difficult, time consuming, frequent, and well.... annoying. SO, if you do find yourself growing tired of the process or results as time goes on OR your hair is seeing some major damage, I found a great alternative...
Does anyone know if there is a timelimit as to when tryptase blood test results would be accurate during allergic reaction? If one is still experiencing allergic reaction symptoms but is 3+ hours past the onset of those symptoms would the test results accuratly indicate if the person is having a true allergic reaction? I had a reaction monday. Swollen face, bright red, mild fever followed by 5+ days of swollen joints and joint pain. I had similar reaction in Dec, ended...
Quote: Originally Posted by fireflies~for~me so, something social but still for you??? lemmie think..... Well, a Sunday afternoon at Barnes and Noble (or better yet, Auntie's) all by myself would sound lovely....coffee...dinner...but that's not very social. Hmmm..... I'll keep thinking I love Aunties! My mom used to take me there quite often when I was a kid. Though I spent much of the time looking at all of the fun games in...
Wow, a lot of this is pretty demeaning. Excuse my bad spelling... I guess it was something I didn't apply myself to well enough in public school. It's all what you make of it. Yes, public schooling has it's issues... a lot of them. As does home schooling and unschooling. Does anyone know why? Because it all comes down to someone teaching someone else. This is simply the way life typically goes. Things are usually not learned entirely on one's own. There is interaction,...
EVERYONE- Thank you all for suggestions, tips, and ideas. We talked to people we know and asked for references. We found a local company that manufactors everything right here within 20minutes of my house. They have windows that appear better than the first fly by night estimate we got from another company and we were quoted about half the price. They showed us more of the product, explained things more clearly, answered every question well, didn't make us feel like we...