or Connect

Posts by FondestBianca

Dh and I are happy with out two wonderful kiddos. Our house accomidates our family size perfectly, I can handle the two of them as a SAHM, our income isn't ideal for a more kiddos, my health isn't so fantastic right now, I have some personal career goals I'd rather not put off another 6+ years until kiddos are in school, etc, etc, etc... everything points to us not having any more kids. I was TOTALLY on the no more babies train.... that was until PP AF returned a couple...
Quote: Originally Posted by Oubliette8 I rarely drink, maybe a handful of times a year. I don't like how it makes me feel, and I find needing to use the restroom every 15 minutes embarrassing. If people ask, I just tell them I don't drink and that's normally the end of it. I stopped drinking caffeine about a year ago and that one is harder to explain. I stopped because someone suggested it would help with my anxiety issues, and it has, but that's not...
I've never had a single sip of alcohol. At some point later in gradeschool I made a deal with myself that I would never try alcohol, cigarettes, or drugs. I sure wish I would have put some money on it! I managed through those tough teens years without a single slipup. At 25 I can still confidently say that I've never touched any of the three. It wasn't religion, it wasn't parental pressure, it wasn't because someone else in my life couldn't have it near them. Being...
Quote: Originally Posted by annethcz Where do you live that you don't have snow? It seems like it's been a snowy winter for most places this year. HA! See, no one was paying attention last year when the PNW was being dumped on. Last year we had over 100 inches (normal being something like 45 inches from late oct-late feb where I live)... this year, so far only about 4 I imagine and none of it stuck. Last year, sub temps with horrid wind chills...
thank all for the suggestions! I need to really brainstorm on this one.
I put this here rather than the arts because I don't nessesarily need ideas from artists or people interested in the arts. I've been asked to do a photoshop for an album (including the cover) and I'm lacking solid ideas. It is a rap album and the title of the album is going to be "conversations with myself". There are a couple upbeat songs but most of them are pretty serious and reflective of the artist from what I've gathered. I spoke to him about what sort of...
There is no way I would let very mobile, curious, 14 month old ds take a bath without me in the room. He and 4 y/o dd usually take a bath together and even with her watching I don't leave. Ds likes to stand, climb, and dunk his face for fun. He slips on occasion landing on his back. He panics when water rushes over his head then tries to claw his way out of the bath until I calm him down. When he pours water over his head on purpose it's all fun a games but when it's an...
I did all kinds of things to my hair when dd was little. Went from long to short to super short. Everything from black to blonde and she didn't have any adversion to it. She noticed but, no more than she would notice if I walked into the room wearing a brightly colored shirt yk. She was never upset by it or failed to see that it was me under the new hairstyle/color. I haven't changed my hair much since ds has been born but, he's had no issue with the little changes here...
Quote: Originally Posted by JaneS My goodness what a nightmare!! I would try very high magnesium and vitamin C to neutralize histamine. Such as transdermal magnesium oil or epsom salts baths and sodium ascorbate vitamin C to bowel tolerance. Any chance you have an alternative practitioner available to give you a vitamin C IV? www.doctoryourself.com/vitciv.html No alternative doc unfortunatly. I'm sure I could find one but couldn't afford...
After some anaphylactic reactions that landed me in the ER and on steriods I wound up at an allergist getting tested for a zillions things. I never had trouble with allergic reaction (never had any) until just this last year... specifically the last few months. Everyone thought that given the anaphyaxis (sp? facial swelling, throat swelling, hives, full body rash, red face) and almost daily, sudden, allergy attacks (eyes pouring water to the point I can't see, nose won't...