or Connect

Posts by FondestBianca

Quote: Originally Posted by MusicianDad It is difficult as heck to get your full licence here, and people still don't know how to drive. Why? Because they are perfect drivers until they get a full licence and pass the road test, then start in with the "easy ways out" because "well I know how to drive, so I don't need all the fancy behaviours of a new driver." What should be more difficult is getting your licence renewed. Prove to them that you haven't...
Am I the only one who still thinks it should be more difficult to get a licence in the first place? Sad fact, I can drive stick better holding a cell phone to my face then most people do at 10 and 2 with their eyes glued to the road, in an automatic, and no noise distraction inside their cars. So yah, when I looked over at the girl in the lane next to me on monday to see her texting away as she rolled up to the redlight it made me a little uncomfortable. Most people can't...
Sorry for the really long post! I've been lurking ever since someone here on MDC linked some of my symptoms to lyme and I looked into it. Turns out it's probably the cause of most if not all of my medical troubles the last several years. I'm still unable to get a firm diagnosis and on no treatment other than some vitamin supplementing. Things continue to get worse. I FINALLY wrote down all of my symptoms... even the things that may not be related. I, to the best of my...
I had this twice. At first I thought it was a bite. Then I realized that while he did bite down and cause the wound... it only happened because the skin was compromised by thrush. I didn't even know I had thrush until it was too late. I used gension violet only and walked around with a cloth prefold down my flimsy, shelf, sports bra. I had exactly what you described. A gross looking wound gaping open. The two sides of the wound didn't touch one another. I also had the same...
Quote: Originally Posted by carfreemama Don't worry. The exact same thing happened to me after AF returned, around 11 months pp. I was seriously peeved. Dd was still nursing 24/7, around 50 thousand billion times a day and I DID NOT expect AF for a good, oh, 2 years. I've always had very light, frequent periods since I was about 8 years old. I was looking forward to a MUCH longer break. But the major kicker was the complete and utter emotional devastation...
A few days before ds turned 13 months dear aunt flow decided to begin visiting again after wonderful hiatus. Problem (one of them anyway) being, I feel like hell. Like complete dog poo. The week before and the week+ of, I feel like garbage. Feeling of saddness, despair, and lots of fixating on problems that aren't really problems. Horrid sleepiness, insomnia, and lack of energy. I can't deal with this crap... or at least, I don't want to deal with this crap. If I could...
Thank you for posting! I'm glad I'm not the only one who has to hear these, "great ideas that wouldn't be very difficult at all and would supplement our income so nicely while making me feel fullfilled and accomplished". Sure, I'd like to indulge in some hobbies more often (or at all really) and would love to make money in the process BUT if I made that a priority (or did it in my "freetime" as people like to suggest I'd be hugely overworked, overtired, and not able...
If only you were looking for a smaller mazda you'd have the option of a compromise with a sport shift. I'm not sure how to make a rec here because: A. I love driving my mazda pro5 manual (and have driven nothing but manual since 2000). B. As much as I LOVE driving stick it is getting to be a bother with two noisy, needy, kids in the car and I think my next car may just be an automatic. C. As much as I like my madza and as great and problem free of a car it has...
Today I was 50 cents short for the parking garage fee and backed back into the garage after telling the toll guy I had to go look for more money. He walked up to my car and asked how much I was looking for. He stuck his hand into my window and dropped 2 quarters into my hand while I was counting change, smiled, and walked back to his booth. The world needs more people like that. Even if they keep extra money around for those sorts of situations, it's still much...
Quote: Originally Posted by waterproofmascara Not exactly a record, but I was Prom Queen at my high school. that counts! I didn't know we were among royalty here...