or Connect

Posts by FondestBianca

Quote: Originally Posted by Linda on the move Several people bring kids to the meeting that I attend. Sometimes they leave early if their kids aren't able to be quiet. The accountablity of the weigh in, even if you don't stay for the meeting, might be helpful. There are a lot of different ways to follow WW. The plan is VERY flexible. It can be as healthy as you want it to be. It sounds like you need to do things differently from last time. ...
Quote: Originally Posted by Jemmind Is he gnawing hands like crazy and slobbering EVERYWHERE?? Morgan;s doing that, I thought it could be. DH says it's too early but I know some do soon!. my dd had her first pop through at 3 months. Then *bam* *bam *bam* 3 more within the next 2 months after that. I didn't even think about it until you mentioned it but ds has been fussy at the end of our nursing sessions. Not like, gassy fussing but the kind...
Quote: Originally Posted by ferrum97 We're still using up a box of sized 1-2 Costco brand diapers. He has been wearing these pretty much since birth. I bought one package of newborn diapers, but only made it halfway through before I stopped using them. My babies have generally gone to size 3 fairly early b/c all mine have been over 9.5 lbs at birth. However, my second child outgrew size 3 last fall so he was in there for about 1.5...
Quote: Originally Posted by THANKFULFORFIVE What kind of diapers are you using? My 14mos old is 21lbs and wears a size 3. She weighed 8lbs8oz at birth. I recently switched from the Parents Choice brand at Wal Mart to the slightly more expenisve (but still cheap) White Cloud brand at Wal Mart. I much prefer the closure flaps on the white clouds so I made the switch. I HATE pampers and will never use those again (same stupid issues with both dd...
Ok, so I'm a day, 3 at most from my next grocery shopping trip. What that means is that I'm also an equal distance from beginning ww. I haven't done any real meal planning. I do remember many of the meals I prepared when I was last on ww but, that was over 2 years ago. I don't even have updated points charts! I guess I could buy a set of the new stuff from ebay. I won't be attending meetings simply because I've never had a very warm welcome at meetings in the past. I don't...
size 2 was over and gone just as soon as it arrived. We've been in size 3 for a week now and we've already gone from overlapping flaps to and half inch between flaps. Whats the deal? Do I just have an odd shaped baby or something? He isn't overly pudgy. He was born on the dec 2nd at 7lbs 12oz, went down to abut 7lb 4oz and is now 14lbs. what size diaps are the rest of the babies around here?
I don't know that you can call a tiny hint of something their first "solid food". Unless it's enough to digest. Ds has had tiny little daps of some liquids and liquidy foods. For example mushing the tip of my finger into a black cherry then dabbing the juice on his lips. He's already had a little of this and a little of that via that method at this point. Not nearly enough of anything to actually provide sustinance.
eh, I don't much care about who has done what study and what evidence says what. Maybe that sounds ignorant but, I think the best indicator of what effect the TV is having is how your child acts and reacts to it. Of course a baby shouldn't be staring at it for hours on end, no one should but, I don't know many young kids (let alone tiny babies) that CAN or WANT to stare at a TV for very long. We can only disover how our kids will react to the TV by observing them watch it!...
same rule of ethics applies to rats. I had a dear rat years ago. Oddly enough that is sort of where my screen name (that I use for every website I join) sprouted from. Her name was bianca and she was blonde. Not white, blonde. She was a great rat but, unfortunatly mammory tumor. I was terrible watching her break down. Luckily she was till wandering her house up until the day she finally died (when I imagine the cancer spread enough to actually kill her). She was pretty...
Quote: Originally Posted by ann_of_loxley You know, I have to say I am always surprised when I hear people say that... Especially on organic free range au natural MDC. IMO - its cruel to keep cats indoors. They are ANIMALS...= outside pets. sorry, cats are now domesticated creatures thanks to humans jumping in and influencing evolution. A cat's instinct may tell it to hunt, be territorial and fight with other neighborhood cats, roam, eat...