or Connect

Posts by pelirroja

Thanks everyone. My spotting was pink the first day, a mix of pink/brown the second day, and today it's brown. Well, looks like we got the timing right this month. Fingers crossed for a happy outcome!
Can anyone explain the timing of ovulatory spotting? Does it occur before, during or after? My first day of spotting corresponded with fertile fluid and high libido. The second and third days (yesterday and today) I felt relatively dry down there and not so much "in the mood". Am I past ovulation? BTW - I'm new to this forum but I'm 4 months into TTC my second child. Still nursing. This is the first time I've experienced mid-cycle spotting. I've been tracking my...
I like to wear a stretchy, low V-neck shirt over a ribbed tank that I cut off just under my chest. So I can pull down the v-neck, pull up the tank, and unhook my bra. It gives me pretty good coverage. good luck!
I am gradually weaning my 2.5-yr-old dd and have run into some trouble with tantrums. She started having tantrums around a month ago. Often the tantrum is triggered by me refusing to nurse her at night or first thing in the morning. Or maybe something else triggers it, but then the tantrum keeps going and going because she asks to nurse and I say no. We cut out bedtime and nighttime nursing around 6 months ago, and cut out morning wake-up nursing a few months ago. She's...
Hello - new to this thread, and so glad to find it! Not sure if this topic has already been covered but here goes.... My 2.5 yr old is throwing tantrums because I refuse to nurse her at night and first thing in the morning. We cut out bedtime and nighttime nursing around 6 months ago, and cut out morning wake-up nursing a few months ago. She's allowed to nurse after breakfast and pretty much whenever she wants during the day (except in public, but she never asks then...
Oh, mommytotwobabies, I feel for you and hope by some miracle that your other stone dissolves before you have to suffer through passing it. I would suggest you seek out alternative care (naturopath, herbalist, etc.) to see if there's anything you can do about an existing stone. My second stone occurred when I was 36 wks pg and sent me into early labor - definitely something you'll want to avoid. Here are some other suggestions that I received from a naturopath: - squeeze...
I hoping to find some advice, support etc. to help me prevent kidney stones this pregnancy. I had them twice last time and it was terrible!!! I didn't catch the stone either time, so we don't know what kind they were or why they formed. I'm pretty sure that I passed the second stone during labor (!!!). I'm only 6 wks pg now. I'm focusing on drinking a ton of lemon water, which won't be easy when the morning sickness kicks in. I'm also trying to cut down on foods that...
Yep, surprised here too. We were planning to wait another four or five months. I'm excited about being pregnant, but I'm bummed about the timing. Ug, February seems like such a bad time to have a baby. Freezing cold. Ice storms. Blizzards. Winter blues. Not to mention all the money I'll have to spend to cover my pregnant belly all winter. It's all good though...
I have endo (diagnosed and treated with laproscopy). With my first pregnancy I had severe pains early on (at around 6 wks). They were sharp pains that seemed to be concentrated on one side, down low near my pelvis. I went in to get checked and everything looked fine, so my conclusion was that the pain was probably from scar tissue stretching and tearing. The pain went away within a week or two. Now I'm pregnant with my second (just 7 wks) and have had a lot of cramping and...
We had some success with moving our dd into her own room when she was about 21 or 22 months. She went from waking every 1-1/2 or 2 hours to waking every 3 or 4 hours! We moved her after 3 failed attempts to nightwean her myself while sharing a room. I moved with her to her room for a few nights and then resumed sleeping in my own room. I go to her every time she wakes up. The transition was totally smooth and totally worth it. The next step was to have dh take over...