or Connect

Posts by ~girlsmum~

So happy to hear from you and that you're moving on with life.  We are hoping that after our daughter died last July of cancer that we will somehow be blessed with another child by whatever means He sees fit.  Your story is very sad, but very inspiring! xo
I'm a very big shoot from the hip kinda person, as gently as possible and I have just filed a form 5 with our local health unit for my twins and my 17 year old has had one on file with 2 health boards due to a move since she was 8 and no regrets at all. She is now doing the tetanus vaccines because she is entering manufacturing college and does get metal cuts that I'm not always going to be there to see. Yeah my girls could? get the measles............I'm not going to...
Welcome to MDC!
Welcome to MDC!
Welcome to MDC!
to MDC!
Welcome!
Welcome!
Well we've gotten through almost 24 hours of no diarrhea now and she hasn't wanted any food either. One of our girls tried to sneak her a rice crisp and she wouldn't eat it, just chewed it and walked away....usually she stalks her fav twin for some toast or a crisp, not today. She's still drinking fine and full of energy so tomorrow hopefully she'll start eating well in very small quantities. Poor girl!
Our girl HAS to have fresh water or she won't drink it so it gets rinsed and refilled at least once a day. I should probably wash her food dish more often though.