or Connect

Posts by TefferTWH

I have used Jeanne and really liked her care. I also used Dr. Lindemulder at Genesys and he's awesome.  The nurses at Genesys are NOT though.  Patently, they SUCK.  They have no ability to think on their own and have NO bedside manner at all.  I've had two births there, and I will not go back because the nursing care is so unprofessional.  Sad to say, because the Head nurse in L&D used to be a Mothering subscriber.
Quote: Originally Posted by xekomaya Teffer - We can't post the list? Would you PM me too? If your stay will be brief, I will miss having you around for sure. I'd love to KIT. Certainly I will PM! Of course, I dunno how long my stay will be . Depends on how much trouble I make. Quote: Originally Posted by Arduinna oh my gosh, I'm so excited. DH told me today that he is ready to be baptized and confirmed. This is what I've...
This would be an awesome time to learn NFP if you aren't already. You could both learn together, and there's a great support system with it too. It's an entirely non-secular message and it's truly about the celebration of sex as it's intended by God.
Quote: Originally Posted by suebee79 I don't know about the lady who you've had contact with, but for a lot of people it is NOT an all or nothing thing. Many folks are more than happy to take what they like/want/need from religion and leave the rest and many institutions are happy to oblige, especially for a fee. Ah but that is not the point in many churches. By definition, Catholic churches are not this way. It's a give and receive...
Quote: Originally Posted by Arduinna I don't have anything of substance to add, I just wanted to say it's so nice to see people like cagnew and ofwait and teffer ect ( sorry if I missed anyone) posting consistantly the faithful teachings of the Church. Too often we see stuff along the lines of " you gotta do what's right for you " with regards to these issues. Ah but that's the heart of being Catholic with a big C! There are rules and we follow...
Springmama, it is apparent that you have been presented with and have accepted the truth that is taught by the Church, but you are having a very difficult time integrating it into your life. This difficulty has more to do with your husband’s hard heart than any deliberate obstinance on your part. This makes your challenge difficult and unfair, but it is your challenge and your eternal soul is at stake. You can not avoid this by choosing a different faith anymore than...
Quote: Originally Posted by Arduinna Teffer can you please pm me the list, or link to it? ( not sure if it's ok to post or not) Yeah, I'm not gonna post it, that's for sure! Pming now.
Quote: Originally Posted by xekomaya Hey everyone! Just popping in. I'm home from vacation, which was super nice visiting my family. Teffer - I'm so glad to see you back! Charbeau - Congratulations! Send us some pictures! If anyone has a few prayers to spare, I just found out I'm pregnant (like 10 minutes ago). I'm feeling good about it, and everything is fine, but we had been trying for just shy of a year with a loss in July. I think I'm...
I don't have anything to sell, but I want to go! Please post deets on FB as well so I don't forget with preggo brain.
This is just a tough situation. From a sort of outsider's position since I've not fostered or adopted, I do know from talking over a period of a decade to one of my students who was in foster care, then adopted, that even the right things are hard. She was FINALLY put into foster care during her 6th grade year after her mother attempted to sell her sexually to pay for her drug habit and the girl ran, taking her two brothers with. She was glad to be there, and old enough...