or Connect

Posts by TefferTWH

we love our babyhawk!
and Giselle sells some of the best brands of wovens if you want a new one.
Don't feel guilty for lovin' being at work. I have to say that I cry every first day of school because I miss teaching somuch, even though I LOVE being a SAHM. Burnindinner - what are you wearing him in? You must be somewhere warm. We;re all trapped under the snow here in MI! I am trying to make an appointment with an IBCLC. I am completely engorged on the same side again, with no changes in routine or nursing. We went out with friends and I was so hard that she...
Quote: Originally Posted by Biscuits & Gravy I used a wristlet type purse that held my money, cards, lipstick, cell and keys. I could toss that into my diaper bag, and then take it out with me to work. I'm a minimalist when it comes to purses though. I don't carry much. I did this too with my first, but now I have two in diapers and a big bag!
Quote: Originally Posted by nerdymom Tef - every time i start to think i wish i made more milk so pumping extra would be faster, you remind me of the flip side. has the binky helped lower your supply? i hope so. and pt? when can you start horseback riding again? Teff, I was thinking of you at 5:30am this morning. I can't help it, I am a LLL leader and just want to help. Tell me to back off though if you want. Have you tried hand expressing or...
If money was no object, I would probably get: a hotsling, a GM BBS (Aphrodite preferably), a Girasol 4.6 length, a short wrap (Serves the same purpose as a RS, and in many ways, a pouch), and a mei tai. I would skip the BBB unless you are really good already - they are hard to break in and you really need to be good to avoid pressure points. Storches are hard to break in as well, or at least that's what I've been told. I like the FSOT at diaperswappers and thebabywearer...
I had a 3 with my son and I was about a size 12 PP with a 36DD, and it turns out, it was too small for me. My breasts are pretty sensitive to plugged ducts with any pressure. This time around I bought a 4 in hemp, but the baby hates it, so I can't say if it plugs me up, but it does give me more room (I'm a small size 12 with a 36 E or whatever is bigger than DD!!).
Quote: Originally Posted by heidirk Ani'smommy-Attentive issues or innattentive, we have problems maintaining attention, staying on task, or sometimes just plain checking in! They keep changing the labels, but it's split pretty well between your main problem being inattention, and your main problem being hyperactivity (mania, really). Both types are usually highly intelligent, emotionally sensitive, prone to anxiety and have impulse control issues- like,...
Quote: Originally Posted by xekomaya So wonderful that you went, funny that you mention this though. I went to TLM this morning (left DH & DS home as to not spread chicken pox) and sat behind a woman who talked through the.entire.mass. I decided just to pin a smile on my face though - I'm sure Jesus loves her and finds her amusing in His own way. I think the second time you go you'll follow a long a little better. I'm sure it was tough with a wiggly...
I'm Catholic and we can't participate. Also, Hubby and I were asked to stand up in his brother's wedding and were totally highjacked with being asked to do and say things we weren't comfortable with, sort of a last minute additions thing. It made me very uncomfortable and I no longer will attend weddings that will apply pressure to me in that way. I don't want to ruin anyone's occasion and I certainly don't want any strife, so it's easier to just go to the reception...