or Connect

Posts by micah_mae_

I'm officially divorced! I'm so glad to be done with the stress of all the paperwork and such. XDH has decided to start therapy and meds for his (now diagnosed) severe depression and bipolar disorder (really? After 7 years of me telling you you have issues and need help you decide to wait until we're divorced and then pretend it's your idea???) Anyway..I have sole physical and legal custody and he has visitation on the 1st, 3rd and 5th Saturday from 9-6. No overnights....
I'd like to see this in the debate forum...
I've considered the same thing but I don't think I could dyi :(I'm totally open to the idea if I can figure it out though. As for hammocks I know my oldest would do well but not sure about the others. Do you have any links for a diy?
*Hugs* to all <3   My divorce should be finalized on Wednesday, I so need to be done with this. Stbx is much better with the kids now though and their relationship is better. We've been doing "family vistation" where he comes over a couple times a month and sees them at our house with me there.    I have decided that I want to get us a tiny house on wheels. It sounds crazy, I know. But check it out:     The downstairs great room has a murphy bed but I was thinking...
Have you considered that it may be in the child's best interest to let his step dad adopt him? Have you considered that the child may want him to? I mean, 4 years later and now you want to see him? I question your motives. 
I'm a nonvaxer but thought I'd let you know that calamine was awesome for my kids when they had pox. They didn't have such a serious issue though, they didn't even know they were sick! Calamine effectively controlled the itching and baking soda baths. 
Do I have to use a real daycare or can I pick any sitter? I'm trying to homeschool so I'll have a "big kid" not just littles.
So discouraged after looking at how much I would need to make per month to support us by myself. :( After child care I can't do it. Just can't.
 Thanks, that's kinda what I told him. It's an hour a day, 2 days a week and I get $30 per donation. I can't think of a reason that I shouldn't..
Sold my old pos van and my wedding rings for $1350 and added $250 from donating plasma to my savings. Still need to sell my w/d set and some baby stuff but I'm feeling so much better..glad to put some cash in my safe.  My dad is upset with me for donating plasma, they mutilated my arms the first time and it was really ugly. Black and blue 8X10 in bruises on both arms. However it's $240 a month and that covers gas money...