or Connect

Posts by micah_mae_

My kids and I are on our own so we are child centric and I'm cool with it. Theyre only kids for so long.
nvm
Ugh I forgot about carseats. I have a very tall/heavy 5 year old (size of an average 8 year old) with autism who is not mature enough for a booster seat and needs a 5 pt harness. Can't really get that without just buying a britax frontier/pioneer which are spendy. Plus a very light 3 year old with a slight frame who needs to be rear facing (he's only about 30 lbs) plus a baby. I need a new britax and probably a new diono for the rear facing toddler. So much $$. :/ We're...

I had 3 natural births. First was 4 hours (2 of those hours were pushing), second and third were 6 hours each of active labor.
 This is true but a change in the parenting plan would only happen if there was a "substantial change in circumstance". I am 99% sure he would never go back to try to change custody once it's done. I appreciate all of the support, information and ideas. I will make sure that all visits until he leaves for Korea are supervised by me and I will keep records of any bad behavior. I don't appreciate the pressure to go about things in a different way, I believe I am doing things...
 Thank you, I am lucky. Once the divorce is final it will take a lot to change it and I don't think he ever will..just waiting at this point.........
 Good point about coaching however please read the whole thread before replying, I have already said that I will not let him see them unsupervised again and I do not appreciate your insinuation that I'm "letting" him hurt my child. I am 3 weeks from sole physical and legal custody because stbx agreed to that. If I do anything today regarding CPS he will surely decide to fight me for the kids and given the fact that he has free legal representation he would likely get at...
Hmm, wasn't thinking of it as a threat..more of a plea, I really don't want to deal with cps (I will, of course, but don't want to).
 Thank you so much for all this info, I have just one more question...should I warn him? Like, "I've told you time and time again that you're too aggressive with Corbin, if it happens again I will contact CPS." Or just do it?